Windows 10: email

Discus and support email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I find emails that I deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/f3909083-bcc6-4b91-bbfd-cf8211da8f74" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RodneyUnderwood, Jan 11, 2019.

1. email

how do I find emails that I deleted

:)

RodneyUnderwood, Jan 11, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 11, 2019
  4. email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

email

1. email - Similar Threads - email

2. Spam and unwanted emails since October upgrade of Windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam and unwanted emails since October upgrade of Windows 10.: Ever since I upgraded to the Windows 10 October 2019 upgrade, I have been receiving disgusting spam and unwanted emails. I do not use Outlook, so please do not give me instructions on how to get rid of them through Outlook. I use Thunderbird and did not have that problem...
  3. Can I get an email that Windows is about to update and what's in the update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get an email that Windows is about to update and what's in the update?: The last Windows update took down one of our systems and we were not prepared. Is there any way I can get an email prior to the update that lists what will be updated? I've tried an RSS feed, but my company blocks them, so that's not an option. Any ideas? Thanks, April...
  4. New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1: New update to Thunderbird - 60.6.1 Security fixes. Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.6.1) — Mozilla 129570
  5. Windows Explorer and all 3rd party apps unable to send files by email.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer and all 3rd party apps unable to send files by email.: "either there is no default email app or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request" No problem sending from Outlook or any other Office app. Windows escalation tech thought some Win 10 files were missing, but then dropped out because tech ran out of...
  6. Win 10 won't allow me to email an .exe file as an attachment.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 won't allow me to email an .exe file as an attachment.: I have a set of five files which comprise the installation files for a popular free flight simulator (FMS). I have been supplying these files to R/C model club members for many years. Having recently upgraded to a new laptop with Win 10 I now get an error message when I...
  7. Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails: Windows live mail has stopped sending or receiving emails. They arrive on my phone & tablet without a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-has-stopped-sending-and/359774a6-99fc-4ea9-b1c1-bc817bdac1cd
  8. Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving Sent Emails in Windows 10 App: I just recently bought and set up my new computer, using Windows 10. I added several POP3 email accounts to my Windows 10 mail app on my system. I have been using it regularly to send and receive mails; however, I just noticed that none of my sent emails are being saved...
  9. Help with sending an email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with sending an email: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I am finding that if I email someone when I am looking on their site the emails are not going through. Can someone advise me what I should do so that I can send emails when I am wanting to send one from a site I am on. Thanks very much (easy...
  10. printer no longer prints from websites, emails or any app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer no longer prints from websites, emails or any app: please help, this just happened after a few failed updates, enclosing screenshot...when I click on print it opens up "this pc/documents and ask to save as printer file .prn and printer dialogue window closes, this is very bad as printer status is ready and all is well with...