Windows 10: email

Discus and support email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I find emails that I deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/f3909083-bcc6-4b91-bbfd-cf8211da8f74" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RodneyUnderwood, Jan 11, 2019.

1. email

how do I find emails that I deleted

:)

RodneyUnderwood, Jan 11, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 11, 2019
  4. email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

email

1. email - Similar Threads - email

2. problem with yahoo email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with yahoo email: All of my yahoo email messages do not show the text. in blue, it says "download message and pictures" but it won't allow me to click on that. Windows also is not allowing me to add additional email accounts. HELP??!!...
  3. how do i block unwanted emails in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i block unwanted emails in windows 10: how do i block unwanted emails in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-unwanted-emails-in-windows-10/843b228a-b1ef-49fe-86ed-69843fc2f531
  4. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?: Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? I created mixed reality files but don’t know how to share them. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-send-3d-files-as-an-email-attachment/b58ebcd4-d93c-49fa-bf5f-488df0f0d394"
  5. i dont know how to email documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know how to email documents: I don't know how to email documents could you tell me how to do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-email-documents/610ee021-2ebe-4709-8696-8b983019ec97
  6. Need to change email, how will this effect my digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to change email, how will this effect my digital licence: I believe my PC and emails have been compromised recently and I want to make a new hotmail and new gmail. But with my Windows 10 Pro to activate it I have to use my hotmail user and pass since it is a free upgrade from windows 8.1 Before I wipe my SSD and do a fresh install...
  7. Error: 0x800700657, when syncing emails on Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: 0x800700657, when syncing emails on Mail app: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. ***Original title:...
  8. links in email doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    links in email doesn't work: When I try to click on a link in my email this keep coming up https://e.microsoft.com/key-2530502.D.CNvKf.F.K5.-.GMdkY9. What does it mean and why it takes me to the Microsoft main page?...
  9. Syncing email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  10. Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?: My ISP claims it's not their mail server... So is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails? I have a very fast broadband connection. Just curious. *really 125520