Windows 10: email

Discus and support email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am receiving tons of spam e mail in my windows 10 e mail---------nearly every spam e mail has the same setup and a link to unsubscribe at the bottom... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by robertgrudzinski, Apr 23, 2019.

1. email

I am receiving tons of spam e mail in my windows 10 e mail---------nearly every spam e mail has the same setup and a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the e mail---if I go to the link it usually is the same format as the other links and the e mail address is not even listed--there is just a very long list of numbers , letters etc in the search box ---the e mails are supposedly from well known companies like liberty mutual , terminix , adt,quicken , etc-----------also nearly everyone has a phrase similar to the ones below

<*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

I never signed up for any of these e mails and don't have the time or energy to keep going to about 50 links a day to "unsubscribe"

can anyone please help ?

Thanks !

:)

robertgrudzinski, Apr 23, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Apr 23, 2019
  4. email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

email

1. email - Similar Threads - email

2. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  3. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  4. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  5. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  6. need an email

need an email: Is there someone at Microsoft I can send an email to? I need to confirm something is legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-an-email/42b05ace-2093-4145-b6f4-0623afef9e93
  7. need an email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need an email: Is there someone at Microsoft I can send an email to? I need to confirm something is legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-an-email/42b05ace-2093-4145-b6f4-0623afef9e93
  8. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  9. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  10. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...