Windows 10: email

Discus and support email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I sent an email through a "Contact Us" link. How can I tell if the email was received?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reurink, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Reurink Win User

email

I sent an email through a "Contact Us" link. How can I tell if the email was received?

:)

Reurink, Jul 11, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jul 11, 2019
  4. email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

email

1. email - Similar Threads - email

2. I use Outlook as my email Server. Windows Hijacks that with the "Mail App" how do i disable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I use Outlook as my email Server. Windows Hijacks that with the "Mail App" how do i disable...: I DO NOT Want to use MAIL I use outlook as my email client. When clicking email us online. it defaults to MAIL. I want it to default to outlook. How do I do that? Thank you...
  3. Win10/64 updated, now cannot receive email in one account; web pages in Mozilla display...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10/64 updated, now cannot receive email in one account; web pages in Mozilla display...: After update, which happened without my agreeing to it, about 12 days ago I found neither Thunderbird nor Firefox Quantum was functioning. In Thunderbird, one of my accounts will not obtain new emails. My phone receives them. In Firefox, much of the text does not appear...
  4. one day I had my email in all it's glory, including my contacts list, then everything wad...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one day I had my email in all it's glory, including my contacts list, then everything wad...: I don't think there is any hope for me to regain my contact list and all my email. I have spent hours talking to ATT, and Yahoo with no success. Can you help me?...
  5. Email contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email contacts: I was using windows outlook 2011 on my old windows 7 computer. I want to export my contacts to my new windows 10 computer. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/bda29dfb-f1e5-4aaf-8454-6267c7ba57be"
  6. lost emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    lost emails: find lost emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-emails/b847a928-92d5-406c-96c3-98ebb4944d22"
  7. Windows 10 Mail outbox email that I spent hours just disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail outbox email that I spent hours just disappeared.: How can I recover it? I can't remember all of contents it must be recovered.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-outbox-email-that-i-spent-hours/7885a5db-f26f-4b40-9ba5-15599908bee5
  8. Why am I getting so much junk email on windows mail ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am I getting so much junk email on windows mail ?: Recently, I have been getting bunches of junk email every day . Mostly advertising . This is using Windows Mail . I am still using my old Hotmail account , because I would have to notify a bunch of people including health insurance and so forth...
  9. Can't send emails

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't send emails: Hello. I am trying to send emails from my windows 10, but for some unknown reason it's just stopped. I receive a email saying Windows: Send Error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you....
  10. Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...: I am receiving emails from Microsoft is in different language and I am not able to access private message area even after signing in to the community Can you please help solve this issue....