Windows 10: email

Discus and support email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I sent an email through a "Contact Us" link. How can I tell if the email was received?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reurink, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Reurink Win User

email

I sent an email through a "Contact Us" link. How can I tell if the email was received?

:)

Reurink, Jul 11, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jul 11, 2019
  4. email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

email

1. email - Similar Threads - email

2. Email read receipts ???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email read receipts ???: Hi I am trying to set up my email on windows 10 and do not seem to be able to find a function to set up the read receipts. Please advise how this is done. Surely in this day and age it must be possible we are in 2019 after all. Regards Warren...
  3. Additional email addresses

in Windows 10 Support
    Additional email addresses: I open Windows 10 Mail, start a new email, and type the 1st couple letters of the recipient's email address. As expected, it offers me several names that start with those letters. However, when I check for these addresses in People, they are not shown in there. Where are...
  4. why is cortana reading my emails in the background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why is cortana reading my emails in the background: I sent a personal email to my pharmacist a couple of days ago and got a Cortana pop up asking if I wanted to add it as a task? I dont recall giving Cortana permission to read my emails. this could also explain why when I only have 2 edge tabs open it seems to spawn 10...
  5. Email harassment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email harassment: I am getting a stream of emails saying my Sky details are out of date. They are NOT out of date. I changed my password for Sky and Yahoo mail by telephone as Sky told me my account may not be secure. I was assured that everything was now A OK. How do I stop these Emails from...
  6. Email using our in house MS Exchange Server... I'm using Windows 10

Email using our in house MS Exchange Server... I'm using Windows 10: A few days back, something strange started happening while writing a new email. 1- I am in Outlook 2- Click New email 3- Start typing on line 1, then I click enter twice to move down 2 spaces THEN! 4- The cursor moves down 2 lines, and the line I had just wrote changes...
  7. File Explorer: Storing emails but doesn't populate "To" and "From" fields/columns

File Explorer: Storing emails but doesn't populate "To" and "From" fields/columns: Tried to keep this short and concise; breakdown of query below: 1. Using file explorer to save emails (for backup/archiving purposes, and so other people in my team can access the emails); 2. Activated/added the "To" and "From" columns for the purpose of seeing who sent...
  8. Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo): I can see that these email accounts are there, but when I click, they don't open into my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-cannot-open-my-email-accounts/cbbcde0e-c6b3-4083-8582-98eb5b97e25b
  9. I have Windows 10, my email all of a sudden won't open

I have Windows 10, my email all of a sudden won't open: Hi there I have a Windows 10 Asus X540S laptop. I have been using my email all day, now all of a sudden the emails won't open. Can you help me with this. I use this for my business. Thanks in advance Debbie Julnes *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. deleting email accounts in mail

deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...