Windows 10: Email

Discus and support Email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received an email from helpdesk stating I will lose my email account because it is sending viruses. Is this possible?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanS2563, Dec 3, 2019.

1. DanS2563 Win User

Email

I received an email from helpdesk stating I will lose my email account because it is sending viruses. Is this possible?

:)

DanS2563, Dec 3, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. Windows Defender: does it scan email attachments

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender: does it scan email attachments: Hi, I'm a newbie to tenforums, but old with Windows since the 90's. Hope you can give me a definitive answer to this question. I cannot find any evidence that WD has any interaction with email. In particular, you can no longer right-click on an email attachment to select...
  3. Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is an email that I cannot process even though I know it is valid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/9fea364f-4a21-4397-a25c-d2eaa78b9dac
  4. Microsoft wont email me my code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wont email me my code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have already purchased Minecraft on my PC but when I click redeem code on the Microsoft Store it pops up with the screen saying to enter my code and that its been emailed to me. However, when I check my emails there is no code from Microsoft. I have checked my email is...
  5. OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

OLD EMAIL ADDRESS: HOW DO I REMOVE AN OLD MS ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/69eb0a04-068a-4860-9b19-15a543b34e5d
  6. Email

Email: why do i need outlook on my computer if I use gmail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/a89e0f0a-680f-4d0d-a674-28e1e03452e6
  7. sent up a wrong email address acct in windows 10 on a new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sent up a wrong email address acct in windows 10 on a new PC: Carelessly when installing a new computer Microsoft acct I spelled .com as .cim. I then needed to set up a new Microsoft acct with my email address with the .com at the end. BUT, now the computer won't let me delete the .cim acct probably because it thinks that is the...
  8. After windows 10 auto update getting 100s junks emails a day!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows 10 auto update getting 100s junks emails a day!: After auto update windows 10 sometme in Aug/Sept everything is messed up. Getting 100's junk emails, am blocking them but nothing works, also emails I have been receving for years ie . from Amazon/Ebay/Freecycle are all going into my junk mail, so now have to trawl through...
  9. Reddit Email Messages: NO Post Preview Images appear in Microsoft Outlook ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reddit Email Messages: NO Post Preview Images appear in Microsoft Outlook ?: [ATTACH] Reddit Email Messages I receive on my Apple iPad all include a Preview Image for each featured post. When I receive that same email message on my Windows 10 desktop PC using Microsoft Outlook 365, there is NO Preview Image displayed for each post, just a box with...
  10. My email link no longer works on my website.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My email link no longer works on my website.: I was updating my website. I noticed that my email link was not working. I get a notice saying the app is not installed or if it is installed, do this, do that, etc? Website has had no issues until recently. Can someone tell me what app is missing?...