Windows 10: Email

Discus and support Email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is an email that I cannot process even though I know it is valid.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TeresaAdams2, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Email

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is an email that I cannot process even though I know it is valid.

:)

TeresaAdams2, Dec 14, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. Possible Scam. I want to know is this legitimate email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible Scam. I want to know is this legitimate email: Cybersecurity threats cost the global economy an estimated market value of US$3 trillion, with 71% of companies admitting that they fell victim to successful cyberattacks. As cybersecurity threats continue to rise in India, we see the importance of having trusted software and...
  3. Cannot download a video from an .mp4 link in an email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download a video from an .mp4 link in an email: Get message saying Look for an app in the Microsoft Store. When I try to do that it says Results for ttps. No results found for this filtering. I have downloaded loads of these videos in the past with no trouble. Can anyone advise please. Thank you....
  4. Windows 10 non existent account in email and accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 non existent account in email and accounts: Hello from a newbie, My first question so if I make a mistake or my forum etiquette is slightly off, please correct me. Right to me question, ( I am an mcse although now not updated, a+, Network+ and 30 years experience so may help others in future) I have a windows 10 pro...
  5. Email problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email problems: I need some help. Firstly I have an email that keeps asking me to update the password, I have no idea what it is or even the server of this account to contact them. Secondly I try to sign into windows live to try to change the password for that email account but I get the...
  6. email accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email accounts: In Windows 7 I had 2 different email accounts. One was with ATT Yahoo and the other in Google Chrome. I have a new laptop running Windows 10. My Att yahoo account in Windows 10 is fine but when I go to Chrome it is asking me to set up a new email account. If I try to log...
  7. email

email: received email from Microsoft support stating unusual activity on sign in from Russia and call 858 451 4210. Is this phone number correct. I am suspicious of this email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/email/d6464bbe-bba0-4181-81ae-1e6dc146d7e5
  8. "Security Info Replacement" Email - Scam or legit?

"Security Info Replacement" Email - Scam or legit?: Perusing the threads, have found some mentions of this dating back several years - but no definitive answer. Received an email this morning stating from "Microsoft account team" *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Email stated that someone "started a process to...
  9. help me understand digital activation and email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help me understand digital activation and email: I gave my old win7 home built computer (asrock extreme6 lga1150) to my nephew in 2017. I had bought an oem windows 7 key from newegg when i built it this pc for myself back in ~2015. I think at one point i did the free win10 upgrade on it, but when I gave it to my nephew I...
  10. No new email popup

in Microsoft Office and 365
    No new email popup: Windows 10 Pro, Office 2019 I give up. I’ve looked through a dozen different things on the Internet, all telling me they can FIX the “not getting notifications for new emails”. Nothing has worked. Yes – I’ve opened File, gone to Mail Arrival, made sure the box is checked to...