Windows 10: Email

Discus and support Email in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After completion of a windows 10 update, I lost all my emails on Thunderbird. Any suggestions how to get them back, or are they lost for ever? I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lornajdrake, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Email

After completion of a windows 10 update, I lost all my emails on Thunderbird. Any suggestions how to get them back, or are they lost for ever? I am particularily cocerned as another up date is forcibly scheduled and I am worried as to what will disappear next. Thank you for any help or ideas you can offer.

Lorna Drake

:)

lornajdrake, Sep 16, 2020

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Sep 16, 2020
  3. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

Email

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. Recovering Outlook 365 Email folders and Contacts after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering Outlook 365 Email folders and Contacts after update: A Windows 10 update apparently wiped out my Outlook 365 Email folders and also my current Contacts. The email folders are not in the most current pst or ost files on the hard drive. Is there a specific place that Outlook or Windows 10 stores them or did the update just wipe...
  3. Email accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email accounts: I have to keep fixing my email accounts consistantley https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-accounts/9458ec97-7ac4-4387-80ac-960b3dd9b353
  4. Error message: "This email is part of a reserved domain" while changing Primary sign-in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error message: "This email is part of a reserved domain" while changing Primary sign-in...: Hi Can someone assist me? I had an email of mine for over 20 years which was my primary sign-in into my Microsoft account. Yesterday I messed it up and got another email as the primary. My original email has now become "Account alias". I was the "account alias" to be the...
  5. Why can I not delete my unwanted emails?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I not delete my unwanted emails?: Why can I not delete my unwanted emails * Original title: deleting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-delete-my-unwanted-emails/b8b414dd-3e39-4861-99ea-0844c1b587c4
  6. Cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot receive emails: All of a sudden, in the past few days I cannot open my emails on my PC although I can on my phone! I can access the email page and the 'loading' icon appears but never opens my new mail which incidentally is btmail. When I try to access sent mail a message appears 'no...
  7. Transferring windows 10 digital license from one email to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring windows 10 digital license from one email to another: Hello there, I previously bought a digital Windows 10 pro license key from the Microsoft store with a previous outlook email account. This license is for my Windows 10 running on my MacBook Pro Boot Camp. However, I’ve decided to move on to a new MacBook alongside a new...
  8. How to remove and outdated email address Windows10 Version 2004

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove and outdated email address Windows10 Version 2004: Somewhere is an old email address which has not been used for over 9 years. Can anyone please tell me/show me how to delete it please? it would be great if you could explain how to do so in a non technical way. Regards, RonB88 165194
  9. Virus email opened

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus email opened: Hi, I've opened an email from a former employer to find out it contained a virus it has sent emails to some contacts forwarding itself without my interaction the emails don't appear in my sent folder, I've virus scanned my phone & computer found ccminer.exe & cleaned it. Now...
  10. Email will not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31