Windows 10: Email

Discus and support Email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why are email showing a different name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/0f8f5b9e-f055-48b5-a91f-9191ce9393d0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeeHee0373, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Email

why are email showing a different name

:)

DeeHee0373, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. Email draft Disappeared While Typing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email draft Disappeared While Typing: While I was in the process of typing on a very long email draft I looked up at the screen on my pc and everything was gone except the last 3 words I had just typed. I have been working on the email for 2 days. So I have had no problems going back to my draft and adding to it....
  3. Email draft Disappeared While Typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email draft Disappeared While Typing: While I was in the process of typing on a very long email draft I looked up at the screen on my pc and everything was gone except the last 3 words I had just typed. I have been working on the email for 2 days. So I have had no problems going back to my draft and adding to it....
  4. Email draft Disappeared While Typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account: no matter how I go about it Windows 1o on a new laptop no less will not allow me to edit or delete a Yahoo email account set up a couple of weeks ago and will not get or display new emails....
  6. Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account

Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account: no matter how I go about it Windows 1o on a new laptop no less will not allow me to edit or delete a Yahoo email account set up a couple of weeks ago and will not get or display new emails....
  7. Duplicate in Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate in Email: I've always wondered about this.Currently I use Thunderbird as my email client with all accounts as pop3.One thing that's kept me away form other more modern clients is all the extra folders.I'm using Windows Mail as an example.Under the account there are: Inbox, Drafts, Sent...
  8. windows mail won't send emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mail won't send emails: emails stuck in outbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-wont-send-emails/bccc9cd4-dcf0-40b2-9cb5-a2a95e092e8c
  9. Duplicate in Email

Duplicate in Email: I've always wondered about this.Currently I use Thunderbird as my email client with all accounts as pop3.One thing that's kept me away form other more modern clients is all the extra folders.I'm using Windows Mail as an example.Under the account there are: Inbox, Drafts, Sent...
  10. windows mail won't send emails

windows mail won't send emails: emails stuck in outbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-wont-send-emails/bccc9cd4-dcf0-40b2-9cb5-a2a95e092e8c