Windows 10: Email

Discus and support Email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why are email showing a different name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/0f8f5b9e-f055-48b5-a91f-9191ce9393d0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeeHee0373, Oct 13, 2021 at 5:07 PM.

1. Email

why are email showing a different name

:)

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

4. Email

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 13, 2021 at 5:17 PM
Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. Brand new computer; how can I use the work email to set up windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Brand new computer; how can I use the work email to set up windows: I have a brand new computer that is trying to set up Windows for the first time.Seperately I have a company 365 account, which has created a new Active User account for the new member of staff. It has two emails, including the one ending in onmicrosoft.comAs it is a company...
  3. Brand new computer; how can I use the work email to set up windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new computer; how can I use the work email to set up windows: I have a brand new computer that is trying to set up Windows for the first time.Seperately I have a company 365 account, which has created a new Active User account for the new member of staff. It has two emails, including the one ending in onmicrosoft.comAs it is a company...
  4. Brand new computer; how can I use the work email to set up windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.: I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice, the second download has " around the name from person sending the email. Eg " John Joe" How can I stop this, or why is it doing this?...
  6. I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.

I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.: I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice, the second download has " around the name from person sending the email. Eg " John Joe" How can I stop this, or why is it doing this?...
  7. I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.: I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how to do it.Thanks,C.B....
  9. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.: I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how to do it.Thanks,C.B....
  10. Lost email with Activation Key

Lost email with Activation Key: I purchased Windows 10 Home 64-bit . My Mac with Boot Camp crashed and I want to reinstall on new Mac not an M1 Mac but I can't find the email with the activation key. The Windows 10/11 Home link on the Order History page takes me to "We are sorry, the page you requested...