Windows 10: Email

Discus and support Email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I add my Gmail email account to Mail I can only see my calendar. I can't receive or send email or see my current folders.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlaineH1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. BlaineH1 Win User

Email

When I add my Gmail email account to Mail I can only see my calendar. I can't receive or send email or see my current folders.

:)

BlaineH1, Sep 4, 2018

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Sep 4, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

Email

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. Sending eMail from an app without saving a "sent" eMail

in Browsers and Email
    Sending eMail from an app without saving a "sent" eMail: I had asked this question at the Blue Iris forum (BI does monitoring/recording of security cams) but it might prove useful for users of other apps should this situation apply. When Blue Iris detects motion in one of the monitored security cameras, it eMails an alert with some...
  3. [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?: Hello, I know there are a couple of threads out there about this but nothing very detailed. I have checked YouTube, official websites, and checked pricing. I am looking for something kind of special and I am not sure if it exists. It may not. What I want is something like...
  4. email

in Windows 10 Customization
    email: Where is "email" in control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/9b27a9ed-da63-491d-ba31-a82bda50ec0e
  5. I forgot the email to which my Windows 10 key is linked.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I forgot the email to which my Windows 10 key is linked.: As the title states.This was a few years ago so I have completely forgotten the email.Is there any way I can reset it? I still have the original key written down....
  6. Setup Windows 10 Pro with Employee Work Email Address

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Setup Windows 10 Pro with Employee Work Email Address: I have a new employee on an HP Spectre with Windows 10 Pro who cannot link his work email Gmail to his Windows 10 account. We created a local only admin account when setting up the computer. This account is not linked to any email at all. His work account shows under the...
  7. Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App: I have an old Windows 7 computer that uses Windows Live Mail. My employer bought a new computer with Windows 10, which doesn't have Windows Live Mail. How do I get my old emails that are saved in folders on my computer onto the new computer.Thanks,Adam...
  8. My emails sometimes show as weird "From" address to recipients

in Microsoft Office and 365
    My emails sometimes show as weird "From" address to recipients: Hi, I am using Office 2019 Home and Business at work and sometimes my recipients receive my mails from a weird email address, not mine. something like [email protected]. My email address is [email protected] I've seen this official article from Microsoft about a known issue...
  9. Windows 10 Email app toolbar missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Email app toolbar missing: Hi. I got the windows 10 email app where I have set up several of my emailaccount in.But i'm missing a extencive toolbar at the top of my app?I'm not able to find anything in the settingsmenu in the app that allows me to activate/show this toolbar.In other email apps, outlook...
  10. I believe this is an Phishing email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe this is an Phishing email: Received an e mail from Microsoft Defender but from a g mail. My e mail but nit my name. They say they are billing me 400.00 for Microsoft Defender I do not want to call the number they provided. I think it is pfishing but cannot find where to forward it to...