Windows 10: emailin outlook 16

Discus and support emailin outlook 16 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am a Time Warner customer. I bout a new desktop in 2016 and set up to get my email on outlook.,now I cant send or receive on outlook. it says error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CathyStevenson1, Dec 3, 2018.

1. emailin outlook 16

I am a Time Warner customer. I bout a new desktop in 2016 and set up to get my email on outlook.,now I cant send or receive on outlook. it says error ox8000CCCoE., cant connect to server,but I can receive email on time warner..i want outlook instead. HELP.Cat

:)

CathyStevenson1, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 3, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Munki Win User

emailin outlook 16

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

emailin outlook 16

1. emailin outlook 16 - Similar Threads - emailin outlook

2. Outlook won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook won't open: I added another email to my outlook and when I went to get back in to Outlook after restarting the computer (Windows 10) the following message appears. I have tried starting in safe mode and I still get the same message. I have run repair through my settings and I still...
  3. Outlook issues with empting deleted files from folder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Outlook issues with empting deleted files from folder: I get an error message when I try to empty files from my deleted / trash folders. It says I'm not connected to the server, but that cannot be because I am receiving and sending messages....
  4. Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019): Hi folks Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019. Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too...
  5. Outlook will not open a PDF Attachement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook will not open a PDF Attachement: I received mt E ticket via my Hotmail account but Outlook will not open the PDF attachment Air Canada sent via my hotmail account? I guess they are trying to force me to purchase the upgraded version!!!!!...
  6. Outlook will not launch after deleting profile

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook will not launch after deleting profile: I'm having a problem with Outlook 2016. I've been using office Pro 2016 for about a year now. Then I decided to upgrade my computer to Windows 10 Pro. Windows decided for my Outlook that I should use Microsoft outlook.com. So now my default email became the email that they...
  7. Windows 10 outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 outlook e-mail: I have been using Outlook 2007, the old stand-alone app but it crashed and burned so am now using what came with windows 10. Is there any way to set up a standard format - font, size, etc. - in this program or must it be done each time you send an email?...
  8. How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?: Hi, I am trying to clean my outlook "Mail" App or outlook on my web browser. I don't have outlook from Office 365, just the Mail app and outlook.com. I'm reading how to clean things like the .dat (data) or .fav (favorites). I've never cleaned outlook before so there's...
  9. Outlook 365 is automatically deleting my read emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365 is automatically deleting my read emails: Hi, outlook 365 is automatically deleting my 'read' emails. I cannot find any setting to stop this from happening. I have read other threads which say to 'go to view - current view - view all emails' however the 'view all emails' option doesn't exist. The only options I have...
  10. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...