Windows 10: Emailing a pdf document

Discus and support Emailing a pdf document in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to email a document I have typed and saved as pdf but when I email and check the attached document it comes out different to what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alclear Pest ControlPaul, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Emailing a pdf document

Hi, I am trying to email a document I have typed and saved as pdf but when I email and check the attached document it comes out different to what I have typed. Can you help please.

:)

Alclear Pest ControlPaul, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Anna Bon Win User

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Sep 18, 2018
  3. rlndcrn Win User
    Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Emailing a pdf document

How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Emailing a pdf document

1. Emailing a pdf document - Similar Threads - Emailing pdf document

2. How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?: When I try to send a pdf I get a message:Browser Picker doesn't support attachments. Cannot open specific doc on url. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-word-document-via-email-as-a-pdf/00e7a0f4-54c0-4ea9-96cc-34869632f696
  3. PDF Document Attachment to Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  4. PDF Document Attachment to Email

PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  5. saving a PDF to documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    saving a PDF to documents: how do I save a PDF document . I have never had an issue before. But when I work on the document I have down loaded , save as a doc, when I open it, it's blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-pdf-to-documents/099e2bb1-5973-4ceb-9708-c0f04a1601fe
  6. My laptop won't send a PDF or Word document by email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop won't send a PDF or Word document by email: I cannot get PDF or Word files saved in my documents or desktop to email anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-send-a-pdf-or-word-document-by/45a9edbe-8a5b-4979-aa59-c7b05b0a60f3
  7. saving pdf in documents

saving pdf in documents: I have windows 10. Several updates back, I lost the ability to save pdf documents in the document folder on my desktop. No following updates have corrected this problem. I tried signing on as the administrator, still it didn't work, I recently bought a laptop, windows 10, had...
  8. Email PDF

Email PDF: Recently someone sent me a PDF attachment to an Email, I did not get it, I got the Email but not the attachment the sender tells me it keeps bouncing back, I have no idea why? anyone know what might be stopping it? if so what is the remedy....
  9. PDF document reduction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PDF document reduction: how do I reduce the size of a PDF document for a visa application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pdf-document-reduction/be104c52-2cad-4146-b28d-a35db03a57f0
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523