Windows 10: Emailing pictures

Discus and support Emailing pictures in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; All looks good, I can get a contact, upload photos, add subject and when I hit send it disappears....to where? My daughter did not get them and it does... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Diane Novak, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Emailing pictures

All looks good, I can get a contact, upload photos, add subject and when I hit send it disappears....to where? My daughter did not get them and it does not show in sent mail?

:)

Diane Novak, Nov 15, 2015
  2. kloss33 Win User

emailing pictures

How to downsize pictures for sending

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

kloss33, Nov 15, 2015
  3. kloss33 Win User
    emailing pictures

thankyou

kloss33, Nov 15, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

Emailing pictures

Which email client are you using ?

sn00ker, Nov 15, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    Or are you using Webmail [Online E-Mail] such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com [not to be confused with the installed Outlook], Hotmail or a Web page provided by your ISP/Internet Service Provider?

Berton, Nov 15, 2015
  6. I'm using Mail that came with Windows 10 and my Gmail email.

Diane Novak, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Emailing pictures

1. Emailing pictures - Similar Threads - Emailing pictures

2. Compressing pictures for email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compressing pictures for email: How do I compress pictures to send them on an email on Windows 1o? It was so easy with Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compressing-pictures-for-email/25ec96e1-e308-4db7-958f-6cb472cc9871
  3. Email one picture and ALL my computer photos are attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email one picture and ALL my computer photos are attached: I attached a single photo document to an email. The receiver opened the photo with Windows 10 Photo and there was a box in the upper left hand corner that says "see all photos"r. All of my photos from my computer could be seen. A previous post from 2018 had the same issue....
  4. Having issues with pictures not displaying properly and messages on emails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having issues with pictures not displaying properly and messages on emails: Here are some screenshots of an email and also powerpoint. If someone could help me figured out to get these pictures to display properly, that would be great. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid...: Start Up picture now shows on the desktop... I was sent to me via email... how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-picture-now-shows-on-the-desktop-i-was/ad6aaa9c-e14c-4707-8d61-ce88d22e4232
  6. Hyperlink shows whenever mouse is hovered over a picture in an email in Mail app

Hyperlink shows whenever mouse is hovered over a picture in an email in Mail app: [ATTACH] When using Mail Version 16005.11901.20184.0 I find that as the mouse pointer passes over a link in any email it shows up the link data as shown in the attached picture. This only occurs in my Mail program and it occurs on all emails. ***Modified title from:...
  7. My picture in my email banner is blurred and green.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My picture in my email banner is blurred and green.: It appears that my profile picture in my email banner looks blurred and green. Nobody else sees this but me. My email recipients say they can see my picture just fine; I can see it just fine as well in my outlook phone app. It is in my desktop app that the picture seems to be...
  8. Windows user Profile picture issue, email address, Yahoo mail domain.

Windows user Profile picture issue, email address, Yahoo mail domain.: I was visiting someone and checking an e-mail I'd sent them and noticed to my alarm that my Windows User Account picture was appearing as a small image next to my name / e-mail address. I had assumed this image along with other images on my computer was entirely private which...
  9. Windows User Account picture appearing in emails received by Outlook users

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows User Account picture appearing in emails received by Outlook users: I was visiting someone and checking an e-mail I'd sent them and noticed to my alarm that my Windows User Account picture was appearing as a small image next to my name / e-mail address. I had assumed this image along with other images on my computer was entirely private which...
  10. How do I email a picture from my printer/copier?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I email a picture from my printer/copier?: Hi there. How do I send an email with a photo I have on my printer/scanner? I have typed the email and clicked on import but I'm stuck there. Can anyone help this dummy? lol Thanks, Dan...