Windows 10: Emails after resetting Windows 10?

Discus and support Emails after resetting Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am thinking of reloading Windows 10. I know I can keep my files though I'll lose my various programs. But what happens to my emails? Moved from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Beenun49, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Beenun49 Win User

Emails after resetting Windows 10?

I am thinking of reloading Windows 10. I know I can keep my files though I'll lose my various programs. But what happens to my emails?

Moved from: Outlook.com/ Email / Restore or recover messages

:)

Beenun49, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Bill Gaer Win User
    Reset Windows Update in Windows 10  

Hi Brink

I have looked at the first method you suggested but Microsoft Edge is not featured in the Apps and Features List am I missing something?

If you haven't already, you might see if resetting Microsoft Edge may help fix it.

1) Reset App in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

2)Reset Microsoft Edge to Default in Windows 10 Windows 10 Browsers Email Tutorials

Regards
    Bill

Bill Gaer, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Emails after resetting Windows 10?

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Emails after resetting Windows 10?

1. Emails after resetting Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Emails resetting

2. Reset laptop and now it asks for an email and password I don’t know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset laptop and now it asks for an email and password I don’t know: My friend bought a surface studio laptop and used it fine, he reset it and now it’s asking for an email and password to sign in even though it’s reset apparently. He tried to reinstall windows by going into bios but bios asks for a password now. Previously, the laptop was...
  3. Reset laptop and now it asks for an email and password I don’t know

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset laptop and now it asks for an email and password I don’t know: My friend bought a surface studio laptop and used it fine, he reset it and now it’s asking for an email and password to sign in even though it’s reset apparently. He tried to reinstall windows by going into bios but bios asks for a password now. Previously, the laptop was...
  4. Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?

Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?: I just recently got a new HP ENVY x360. and during the set I intended to put in the same Microsoft account id from my old computer, but accidentally put the wrong one. Now my administrator account is wrong and I don’t have the same stuff I did on my old computer bc of it. Is...
  5. Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?: I just recently got a new HP ENVY x360. and during the set I intended to put in the same Microsoft account id from my old computer, but accidentally put the wrong one. Now my administrator account is wrong and I don’t have the same stuff I did on my old computer bc of it. Is...
  6. I updated my hp laptop and it said to reset my pin but it used my old email that i dont...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I updated my hp laptop and it said to reset my pin but it used my old email that i dont...: I cant use my pin to log on to my computer, it uses my old email that i dont have access to. It wont let me switch to my alternative email. I did an update and it reset my pin, it tells me i need to log on to my old email that i dont have access too and get a code. When i...
  7. I updated my hp laptop and it said to reset my pin but it used my old email that i dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my hp laptop and it said to reset my pin but it used my old email that i dont...: I cant use my pin to log on to my computer, it uses my old email that i dont have access to. It wont let me switch to my alternative email. I did an update and it reset my pin, it tells me i need to log on to my old email that i dont have access too and get a code. When i...
  8. I updated my hp laptop and it said to reset my pin but it used my old email that i dont...

9. Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?

Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?: Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?https://imgur.com/a/7dxlG7b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-password-reset-emails-always-arrive-in/e18c47e5-2fff-440c-828f-7d1ba87f729b
  10. Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?: Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?https://imgur.com/a/7dxlG7b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-password-reset-emails-always-arrive-in/e18c47e5-2fff-440c-828f-7d1ba87f729b