Windows 10: emails are wrongfully marked as junk

Discus and support emails are wrongfully marked as junk in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with Gmail. Some emails will automatically always be placed in the JUNK folder. In the SPAM folder there is a way to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jackske, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Jackske Win User

emails are wrongfully marked as junk

Hello,
    I have a problem with Gmail.
    Some emails will automatically always be placed in the JUNK folder.
    In the SPAM folder there is a way to indicate that an email is not spam.
    This possibility does not exist in the JUNK folder.
    How can I indicate that some Gmail addresses (which exist in my address book) are not JUNK.
    Thank you,

:)

Jackske, Sep 3, 2016

2. Emails I move to another folder are not marked as "read"

I'm still seeing this in WP7.5 for both Gmail and Exchange 1 year after the "Microsoft is aware of this issue" response.

Looks like we'll have to wait for Windows Phone 8?

JonathanLB, Sep 3, 2016
  3. User 01 Win User
    Emails I move to another folder are not marked as "read"

This issue is the topic of at least two other threads, neither of which are answered:

This is a good example of how frustrating it is to try and research issues using a forum system instead of an issue tracking system. You mention that "Microsoft is aware of this issue." Is the issue documented anywhere that allows users to monitor it?

User 01, Sep 3, 2016
Thema:

emails are wrongfully marked as junk

1. emails are wrongfully marked as junk - Similar Threads - emails are wrongfully

2. Email Junk mail folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  3. Junk eMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk eMail: Junk eMail folder has gone from 0 to 20 per day ! Coming in so fast unable to Block due to # of Junk mails Micosoft lets me block. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/d805b1ab-acac-4f12-a37c-aed441a5bba4
  4. Windows 10 Windows live mail, Mark as junk

Windows 10 Windows live mail, Mark as junk: The "Mark as junk" selection on my Windows 10 Live Mail has become inoperative, apparently with the last Windows update. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-windows-live-mail-mark-as-junk/3fdcc45c-8312-4295-b5ff-a630a1a3ca65
  5. Marked the wrong partition as active

in Windows 10 Support
    Marked the wrong partition as active: While trying to solve a different problem i followed an article: You can't install Windows on a USB flash drive from Setup, 0xc1900104 In which i went into disk managment and marked a different partition as active which does not have an OS, how can i revert back to the other...
  6. junk folder in email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    junk folder in email: How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/junk-folder-in-email/2ec88a3e-d863-48f1-9ee5-5f58e245c85f
  7. Windows marks the wrong text

Windows marks the wrong text: I have an issue that is really starting to get annoying. I have had it for years, but its getting annoying lately. Sometimes if i try to mark a word or some text in my browser or somewhere else, windows seems to mark a lot of words and text that im not pointing at with my...
  8. Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email: Hello, I just upgraded from Office 2007 to Office 2016. I go into Outlook and find there are 2 junk folders > 'Junk' and 'Junk Email' When I right click Junk Delete is grey out. When I right click Juck email delete is active. Why do I have 2 Junk folders? And which one...
  9. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: How do I identify specific incoming outlook emails as junk so that they arrive in the junk folder rather than the inbox? 73641
  10. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it? Thanks, Frank 6003