Windows 10: Emails auto deleting

Discus and support Emails auto deleting in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Some Emails seem to be automaticaly deleting from my in box,as I have not deleted them although they don`t appear in the deleted box,any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Emails auto deleting

Some Emails seem to be automaticaly deleting from my in box,as I have not deleted them

although they don`t appear in the deleted box,any suggestions?

:)

Terrysutt, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Waddat Win User

how to clear email address auto-population

Hi,

when you start typing an email address into a new composed email, the application starts auto-suggestions of previously used emails and whatever is in the contacts.

If you mis-spelled an email once and sent an email to that address, that address still appears. How can you clear that list.

In Outlook for example you can just move arrow down on the auto-suggestion and hit delete. The same also works in IE or Firefox browsers if you want to delete auto-suggestions on previously used fields.

Cheers,

P

Waddat, Oct 7, 2019
  3. How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List?

On Mail App, the Auto-Complete List displays suggestions for names and email addresses as you start to type in the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes. These suggestions are derived from names and email addresses that you have typed before.

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List on my Windows Phone 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 800C)?

加文(Gavin), Oct 7, 2019
  4. Emails auto deleting

how do you delete an auto added email in Win 10 mail

Hi Larry,

Outlook builds the Auto-Complete List by saving the names and addresses of recipients in email messages you've previously sent. As the list grows, so does the number of suggestions that are offered as possible entries. You can trim the list by removing one
    or more recipients, or you can turn off Auto-Complete List completely. To do so, you may follow instructed steps from this link:
    Remove addresses from AutoSuggest/Auto-Complete

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Emails auto deleting

1. Emails auto deleting - Similar Threads - Emails auto deleting

2. How do I delete an email auto address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  3. How do I delete an email auto address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  4. Auto delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto delete: Hi, I am here because whenever I left click a file, folder, icon etc it get deleted rather than opening. On an online keyboard tester I saw my num . key was being pressed continues but I was not pressing it at that key is linked with delete function....
  5. Auto delete

Auto delete: Hi, I am here because whenever I left click a file, folder, icon etc it get deleted rather than opening. On an online keyboard tester I saw my num . key was being pressed continues but I was not pressing it at that key is linked with delete function....
  6. deleted email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted email: so a long time ago i deleted my email that was connected to my microsoft account and i cant access it anymore and when i try to sign in to onedrive it always asks to connect with the deleted email and when i do it says that the account doesnt exist so what should i do because...
  7. Windows.old not auto deleting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows.old not auto deleting: Hi, after an upgrade how long should it be til windows.old deletes itself? I think MS keeps changing it around perhaps. My understanding was after 10 days. Version 2004 installed 10 days ago (10 days and 10 hours ago to be exact). Ive turned the machine on this evening given...
  8. Mail App - Windows 10 - Auto Deletes Sent eMails

Mail App - Windows 10 - Auto Deletes Sent eMails: Hello, I have been facing an issue with the Windows 10 Mail app linked to a google account. I have noticed that when I respond to emails, the email I send disappears and cannot be found in sent items, outbox, bin, spam, or anywhere actually. The disappeared email cannot be...
  9. deleting auto fill email names in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting auto fill email names in windows 10 mail: I know there has been a lot on this subject with the outcome being something along the lines of "you cannot delete or amend email names in Mail". I just want to say firstly, is there an answer now to this big programming fault and secondly, why I think it ought to be fixed....
  10. email auto scroll

in Browsers and Email
    email auto scroll: When I open a new email it automatically scrolls to the bottom of the page instead of on top. Does anybody know how to correct this? thanks 44412