Windows 10: Emails being deleted from Mail App

Discus and support Emails being deleted from Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I cannot seam to save emails in folders on the email app, they are deleted when I delete them from the email providers webmail site. I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CameronMcDougall, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Emails being deleted from Mail App

Hi

I cannot seam to save emails in folders on the email app, they are deleted when I delete them from the email providers webmail site. I need to delete them from the webmail site in order to free up space to continue to receive emails. The email provider has tried but is unable to resolve the issue. Is there a way of stopping this happening or do I need to install Outlook or another email program?

Regards

Cameron

:)

CameronMcDougall, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Emails being deleted from Mail App [​IMG]

Emails being deleted from Mail App [​IMG]

Michael87, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Emails being deleted from Mail App

Delete email account on Mail app

Hello Chuck,

The challenge you're experiencing on deleting your email account on the Mail app might be due to a corrupted system file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you followed the steps on deleting an email account from the Mail app outlined from this

article
      ?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please respond back with the information for further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Emails being deleted from Mail App

1. Emails being deleted from Mail App - Similar Threads - Emails being deleted

2. does deleting email on mail app delete it on other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does deleting email on mail app delete it on other devices: Does deleting messages on the Windows Mail App delete it from my phones or other computers or tablets? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-deleting-email-on-mail-app-delete-it-on-other/9cc1eaa4-34d9-4e94-ab13-75a24bb56e7b
  3. does deleting email on mail app delete it on other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does deleting email on mail app delete it on other devices: Does deleting messages on the Windows Mail App delete it from my phones or other computers or tablets? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-deleting-email-on-mail-app-delete-it-on-other/9cc1eaa4-34d9-4e94-ab13-75a24bb56e7b
  4. Emails being deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails being deleted: Hi. Every email that gets opened, gets deleted if I exit the program or change folders and come back. They are not stored in the deleted items folder, just totally gone. I have ran Norton Antivirus and Superantispyware, neither one picked up a virus that was causing this....
  5. Emails being deleted

Emails being deleted: Hi. Every email that gets opened, gets deleted if I exit the program or change folders and come back. They are not stored in the deleted items folder, just totally gone. I have ran Norton Antivirus and Superantispyware, neither one picked up a virus that was causing this....
  6. Cannot delete Email Acoount from Mail

Cannot delete Email Acoount from Mail: I cannot delate email account from mail, i reinstall same still have email acoount. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-email-acoount-from-mail/13a63e8c-7332-4ece-b41c-6baf28442c74
  7. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Emails from BTInternet.com not being received in Mail

Emails from BTInternet.com not being received in Mail: Mail sent to my Hotmail account in Mail (Ver 16005.12026.20218.0) from BTInternet.com accounts is not being received even though the originating BTInternet.com account shows the mail in the Sent folder as normal. What can I do to fix this?...
  9. Mail App and Deleting Emails

Mail App and Deleting Emails: I use the mail app for several email acounts, gmail and outlook. Outlook works fine when deleting however, when I go to select all in my gmail accounts through the mail apps the cursors doesn't change. It selects them, but when I hit delete nothing happens. It just sits...
  10. Delete all emails in the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all emails in the Mail App: Is there a way to delete all emails in my Mail App account inbox? I can't seem to find a 'select all' button anywhere. Thank you. 106142

Users found this page by searching for:

1. emails being deleted windows 10