Windows 10: emails being received in junk only

Discus and support emails being received in junk only in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently all of my emails make their way to recipients via Trash, never in the normal inbox. Meaning my emails are usually missed. Is there a reason... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by caseyvbb, Feb 21, 2020.

1. caseyvbb Win User

emails being received in junk only

Recently all of my emails make their way to recipients via Trash, never in the normal inbox. Meaning my emails are usually missed. Is there a reason for this?

:)

caseyvbb, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

The only options you have is the answer we have previously posted as found below.

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Rey Cam, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

Hi Alfred,

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Feb 21, 2020
  4. emails being received in junk only

Can't block Junk Emails

Hi Brian,

To assist you better regarding your concern with Junk emails, we suggest that you check the steps on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

emails being received in junk only

1. emails being received in junk only - Similar Threads - emails being received

2. Sticky notes being flagged as junk email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes being flagged as junk email: HiI was writing a sticky note on Win11 desktop, when it closed and vanished from the application's list. I checked Outlook online and saw the notes, but it was not there. I then noticed I had a new junk email, and it was the note.So I started again, and the note vanished into...
  3. Sticky notes being flagged as junk email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes being flagged as junk email: HiI was writing a sticky note on Win11 desktop, when it closed and vanished from the application's list. I checked Outlook online and saw the notes, but it was not there. I then noticed I had a new junk email, and it was the note.So I started again, and the note vanished into...
  4. emails not being received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails not being received: My email is not receiving emails in windows 10. They are appearing on my iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-being-received/67d7d32a-a10d-472e-a22e-ae2fb44194c3
  5. Hotmail emails being sent are not being received

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hotmail emails being sent are not being received: Emails I am sending are not being received but they are showing as sent in my Sent Folder. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I noticed this only after sending an email with lots of attachments photo's and it was not received. I have now deleted and completely...
  6. Junk Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk Email: How do I stop getting thousands of junk emails. In three hours I had over 18,000 junk foreign emails. I changed password no help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/844c9891-1ba8-4a05-aa63-343a7334d8b3
  7. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...
  8. Junk eMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk eMail: Junk eMail folder has gone from 0 to 20 per day ! Coming in so fast unable to Block due to # of Junk mails Micosoft lets me block. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/d805b1ab-acac-4f12-a37c-aed441a5bba4
  9. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: How do I identify specific incoming outlook emails as junk so that they arrive in the junk folder rather than the inbox? 73641
  10. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it? Thanks, Frank 6003