Windows 10: emails disapear from subfolders

Discus and support emails disapear from subfolders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, In windows 10 mail app, for one email address account, I created a subfolder to put certain emails in to get organized, the folder shows fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joshuabrianas, Jan 21, 2019.

1. emails disapear from subfolders

hello, In windows 10 mail app, for one email address account, I created a subfolder to put certain emails in

to get organized, the folder shows fine however about an hour after creating it, most the emails disappeared from

this new folder, and I can not find the emails, they are not in inbox, ive checked direct online and they are completely gone from

mail server. they are not in deleted box either, ugh . any hope to retrieve my emails? thank you,

:)

joshuabrianas, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Lu_Q Win User

Emails not sync in win10 outlook in subfolders through Rules

Thank you for your suggestion.

I've followed that step, but no go 4 me.

The emails in the Inbox and Sent Items are synced well, but emails in the subfolders* not.

*subfolders: in the Inbox, I create a folder which is used to receive emails following certain rules.

3. riccih Win User
    redirecting emails to subfolders

Good Afternoon. I have just received my new Treo 700Wx - Windows Mobile 5.0 (I've had it about 2 weeks). Everything works fine but I wanted to find out if I could do something. In my outlook 2003/2007 I have subfolders under my inbox (for my boss and others
    in the office). They sync fine but I do not get notifications that email has been delivered to those subfolders and the emails are not listed in the inbox only on the subfolder ( a number next to the subflder name i.e (1). Is there anyway to get a notification
    that an email came into that subfolder other than removing the rule from outlook?

Thank you so much. Sorry if this is not right I am new to this.

R

riccih, Jan 21, 2019
  4. SwissMac Win User

emails disapear from subfolders

wp8 pop3 email subfolders not showing

hi,

on my lumia 920 i can not see the email subfolders i created.

i can see inbox, outbox, deleted items and drafts but not the new Folders i created on that email account via Laptop web Login.

is there an Option to resync the Folders list or do i have to delete this email account everytime i create a new Archive Folder so the phone reloads the folders list?

SwissMac, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

emails disapear from subfolders

1. emails disapear from subfolders - Similar Threads - emails disapear subfolders

2. E-mails disapeared in subfolder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mails disapeared in subfolder: Hello!I just moved some important e-mails from inbox to a new subfolder. And the e-mails disapeared. Can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails-disapeared-in-subfolder/c890a361-accf-4f70-8981-10a0a042bc36
  3. E-mails disapeared in subfolder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mails disapeared in subfolder: Hello!I just moved some important e-mails from inbox to a new subfolder. And the e-mails disapeared. Can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails-disapeared-in-subfolder/c890a361-accf-4f70-8981-10a0a042bc36
  4. E-mails disapeared in subfolder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Emails saved to subfolders are missing?

Emails saved to subfolders are missing?: I have been using the "mail" app with windows 10 and saving emails to subfolders. Now that I need them they are not there? I get a link to "check online" but nothing shows up!? Please Advise. ** Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Managing email folders **...
  6. what happened to my emails they disapeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happened to my emails they disapeared: When i go to my emails at hotmail they have dissapeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-emails-they-disapeared/59e1febf-32b8-41ec-b2fc-ef0d572167dc
  7. All emails have been disapeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All emails have been disapeared: when i open my email they have all disappeared. Says no data in table. What happened & how do I get them to show back up? [Original Title: email] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-emails-have-been-disapeared/1388e29c-79ba-4334-832c-92279ea838a5
  8. toolbar disapearing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    toolbar disapearing from the taskbar: Hello, I have Windows 10 build 18363.778 and lately the custom toolbar I have on my taskbar disappears from time to time, forcing me to create it all over again. Also, when I move the toolbar to the left-side of the taskbar close to the start Windows button, all shortcuts in...
  9. disapearing email

disapearing email: email only appears in app for 5 minutes then disappears ,must shut down and restart to again have access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disapearing-email/92ec90a6-b820-44e3-ad3b-d9e53a7d111f
  10. Icons disapearing from taskbar

Icons disapearing from taskbar: hello there, does anyone know how to i can get my taskbar icons back? the icons are gone,the applicationsare still there but they are just blank spaces and this ONLY happens on the task bar, everywhere else is fine, and ive tried restarting my computer but that didnt work,...