Windows 10: Emails disappear in windows10 mail

Discus and support Emails disappear in windows10 mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am using win 10 mail programme on my surface book for my emails. I noticed that many times the emails just disappear!! I have seen the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sudhirborgaonkar, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Emails disappear in windows10 mail

Hello

I am using win 10 mail programme on my surface book for my emails. I noticed that many times the emails just disappear!! I have seen the heading and when i come to open it fully, i cant find it anywhere at all!

Pl help

Thanks

:)

sudhirborgaonkar, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Mail on windows10 : email account will not sync.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What exact error are you receiving when you try to sync the mails?
    • Does this issue persist in all e-mail account?

I suggest you to refer to the below given article to configure the account with Mail app and re-configure it and check if it helps:

Outlook help - Office Support

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Also after configuring account kindly follow the below given steps and check if mail syncs:

• Click on Gear (setting) button in left panel in Mail app.
    • Click or tap on Account in right panel.
    • Click or tap on the Account that is not syncing.
    • Click on Change mailbox sync setting.
    • Select “as item arrives” under Download new content.
    • Toggle Email to ON under Sync options.
    • Check and verify that sync works now.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Emails disappear in windows10 mail

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your e-mail accounts are disappearing from the Windows Mail app. We will look into this for you. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you better, we’d like to ask you a few questions.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    2. How many email accounts are added to the Windows Mail app?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

We can try a few steps and check if it helps.

Refer this article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and try all the methods except method 5 and check if it helps.

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let us know the results at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Emails disappear in windows10 mail

1. Emails disappear in windows10 mail - Similar Threads - Emails disappear windows10

2. Windows10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Mail: Dumb question; How do I find Sent Mail in Windows help for Windows 10 please? I reset my pooter and it went missing from Window Mail.Errol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-mail/1f28bccb-7e6b-49e1-98e5-29c3c5359d94
  3. Rogue email addresses in Windows10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rogue email addresses in Windows10 Mail app: I have been posting an issue on another forum regarding rogue email addresses in my contacts when i try to email myself in the To box, when starting to add my email address i see other addresses, some with long strings of data that are not mine. I have tried various things...
  4. Mail for Windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail for Windows10: Why does my Sent folder in Mail for Windows 10 onlt contain emails from today and yesterday? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-for-windows10/93593cf0-d957-458e-9b7e-cdcefa677ae6
  5. Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear

Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear: Some emails I send simply disappear using the Microsoft Mail app. There is no trace of the sent email anywhere. I do not use Outlook as it takes too long to sync with multiple emails and folders, so I prefer the basic Microsoft Mail app, which is a lot faster. The sent...
  6. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  7. Old emails are missing - Mail windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old emails are missing - Mail windows10: HI, When i checked my emails today all emails are missing up to anything older than a week ago. My settings are already set to - "as items arrive". "anytime" and sync options are turned on. PLEASE HELP!...
  8. windows10 mail

windows10 mail: lost people listing in mail. NEED to to email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-mail/c176fe6b-f864-4f4d-9aa7-85174cb55b88
  9. Windows10 mail

Windows10 mail: Win10 Mail has "system error" message on my Xfinity email when I try to manage it. Won't open when I apply correct password. Shows more characters than in actual password. Other email accounts open ok....
  10. windows mail app emails disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    windows mail app emails disappeared: Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked in the 'deleted' folder and they are not there, nor at they in any other folder. There are some important messages that I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are my emails disappearing windows 10

2. mail in inbox vanished windows 10

3. windows 10 mail emails disappear

4. windows 10 mail inbox disappeared,
  5. emails from inbox disappeared in windows 10,
  6. windows mail app emails disappear