Windows 10: Emails disappearing from Microsoft Mail or Yahoo

Discus and support Emails disappearing from Microsoft Mail or Yahoo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use to use Microsoft's Mail app, the one that comes with Windows 10. I was using it as a front end for Yahoo, but now I mostly use just Yahoo's web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fdg02, Oct 20, 2018.

1. fdg02 Win User

Emails disappearing from Microsoft Mail or Yahoo

I use to use Microsoft's Mail app, the one that comes with Windows 10. I was using it as a front end for Yahoo, but now I mostly use just Yahoo's web email separately.

One of these mail programs is removing emails. I have 5 folders where a large number of important emails have disappeared. One is the Archive folder, the other 4 are custom folders.

I have read a number of possible solutions, but as I don't know whether Microsoft's Mail is the culprit, or Yahoo, it's hard to know where to start.

Since I occasionally use Microsoft Mail, I'm not ruling it out as the culprit, and a lot of the solutions I've read say that they problem lies here.

Does anyone know how to find out which program is deleting emails, and how I can get them back?

:)

fdg02, Oct 20, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Yahoo! Offers Unlimited Email Storage

As Yahoo! Mail approaches its 10-year anniversary, the company has announced that it will begin providing Yahoo! Mail users with unlimited email storage starting in May 2007. When Yahoo! Mail launched 10 years ago, users got a 4MB of storage for their entire mailbox. Today, the company is aiming for unlimited mailboxes. Yahoo! Mail is currently the world's largest provider of email accounts. Yahoo! Mail has over 250 million global users.

Source: Yahoo!

malware, Oct 20, 2018
  3. lpatrick Win User
    ATT.net as Homepage, Yahoo as mail

Using MS Edge as browser and MS Mail as email.
    • How do I set ATT.net as homepage and Att.net/Yahoo as mail?

Thank you

lpatrick, Oct 20, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

Are you getting TPU Forum mails to Yahoo?

tpu mail server just bombed yahoo with the whole queue of 3400 emails in about 2 minutes, yahoo happily ate them and still doesnt classify us as spammers, looking good. yahoo emails unbanned from the forums

W1zzard, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Emails disappearing from Microsoft Mail or Yahoo - Similar Threads - Emails disappearing Microsoft

2. Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail: Hello,My wife and I recently started seeing some emails in code. We both use Yahoo Mail. She has Window 10 and I have 11. Does anyone have a possible solution to fix this? These emails are from trusted sources and sometimes they are not in code. Any help appreciated!Thank...
  3. Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear: Some emails I send simply disappear using the Microsoft Mail app. There is no trace of the sent email anywhere. I do not use Outlook as it takes too long to sync with multiple emails and folders, so I prefer the basic Microsoft Mail app, which is a lot faster. The sent...
  4. Printing email issue with Yahoo Mail and Firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing email issue with Yahoo Mail and Firefox: Good morning! I have a technical inquiry that I need assistance or guidance regarding printing of email correspondence in my Yahoo account. I have been experiencing issues with specific emails not completely printing. To be more specific, I wanted to print a copy of a...
  5. emails disappear from mail in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails disappear from mail in windows 10: I am still using my current windows 7 computer whilst I set up my new windows 10 based computer. Emails appear through the "mail" option in windows 10 but drop off as soon as they appear in my current w 7 based computer through microsoft outlook. They appear in "mail" w 10...
  6. Importing Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail: How do you Import Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail. I have tried for hours to do it! None of the search engine instructions work!!!...
  7. YAHOO MAIL and email apps

in Browsers and Email
    YAHOO MAIL and email apps: I see from searching there are others who have a problem similar but not the same as mine. For no reason Windows started to report that accounts in the Windows Mail app needed fixing. Google was not affected but Outlook and Yahoo were and many attempts to fix them failed. The...
  8. Windows Mail Not Retrieving Mail From Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Not Retrieving Mail From Yahoo: Just tried to view retrieve new mail but my Windows Mail continues to clock with no result. In fact, today I cannot open any mail stored in a Windows Mail folder. Have never had this problem in the past. What should I do? 101857
  9. yahoo email on windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    yahoo email on windows 10 mail: for the last 2 days i have been getting a message that my 'account needs to be updated' and asking me to update my password for my yahoo.ca email, my password doesn't work finally found a thread that advised me to delete the account and re-add it, so i put all my very...
  10. How to use a Yahoo email with Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    How to use a Yahoo email with Mail app.: I folks, I have an Outlook account, of course, but I don't use it. Instead I use my Yahoo email, but for some reason the new app won't let me add it. Instead it only wants my Outlook email. Is there and way to add a Yahoo email? This is what I get when I select Add...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new emails disappearing from yahoo mail for no reason

2. why do I have my emails disappearing issue with microsoft

3. mails disappearing from yahoo outlook

4. emails disapering from outlook of yahoo mails,
  5. emails disappearing from yahoo mail,
  6. emails disappearing in yahoo email app windows