Windows 10: Emails disappearing,

Discus and support Emails disappearing, in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Outlook running on laptop, sync to iPad and iPhone If I read on iPad it removes from all devices, I dont have any rules in place . Appreciate a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brian Dunnage, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Emails disappearing,

I have Outlook running on laptop, sync to iPad and iPhone If I read on iPad it removes from all devices, I dont have any rules in place . Appreciate a suggestion Brian

:)

Brian Dunnage, Oct 6, 2019

2. Disappearing Emails

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which email client are you referring to?
    2. Are you referring to notification which occurs on action center?

This behavior occurs because there may be a rule that is moving incoming messages to another folder in the Folder list or mailbox. If you are using Outlook and you are receiving the E-mail notification in the system tray,
    then I would suggest you to refer this article
    for more information about this issue.

You may also try the below suggested step clean the current views to check the emails again. To do so,

1. Press Windows + R key. Type in “outlook.exe /cleanviews” and press
      Enter.
    2. This will restore default views and the custom views you had will be lost.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Akumos Win User
    Emails disappear after being read

Hi

Using Outlook 2007 and Exhange 2003. When I read an email it disappears. It doesn't go to the deleted folder and my view is set to 'Messages'. Googled it and couldn't find anything useful. Any ideas?

Akumos, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Emails disappearing,

My email icon has disappeared. I have Windows 10.

Hi Belle,

There are a lot of reasons why your email icon disappeared. To isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Which email are you referring to?
    • When was the last time you were able to access your email?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

Regards.

Michael Gall, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Emails disappearing,

1. Emails disappearing, - Similar Threads - Emails disappearing

2. windows m,ail disappearing emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows m,ail disappearing emails: Why do emails I have moved into folders (for saving) seem to disappear on windows mail. I save all emails that I may need to refer to in the future but they have gone....
  3. all old eMails disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all old eMails disappeared: Emails stored in folders in Windows Mail have all disappeared except for most recent ones. And, incoming emails getting lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-old-emails-disappeared/3995f5db-17e3-42e2-ac78-5a3ba08a0c42"
  4. icons within my email disappeared -

icons within my email disappeared -: the icons at the bottom of my email disappeared - I have no bold no font size - no attachment symbol - nothing I think they might have disappeared when I updated windows. How do I find these and put them back in my email? Thanks for your help....
  5. Email from PC disappears from screen within seconds of opening.

Email from PC disappears from screen within seconds of opening.: Email from PC disappears from screen within seconds of opening. I am using Windows 10. It will not stay on to view emails. I can view email from iphone and ipad. Help!!...
  6. Windows 10 Mail outbox email that I spent hours just disappeared.

Windows 10 Mail outbox email that I spent hours just disappeared.: How can I recover it? I can't remember all of contents it must be recovered.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-outbox-email-that-i-spent-hours/7885a5db-f26f-4b40-9ba5-15599908bee5
  7. Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing: I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts are no longer reflected and then the only alternative is to add them back again. Why is that so? Would it be to some sort of...
  8. email content disappeared in mail and calndar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    email content disappeared in mail and calndar app: hi the email and calendar content disappeared suddenly . when I open mail and calendar app in windows 10 , I can see my email accounts added but cant send receive emails and cant see older emails in any of the email accounts...
  9. Emails disappeared from inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails disappeared from inbox: Opened the computer this morning to find only today's emails showing in inbox. All from yesterday back have disappeared from both email accounts. I tried solving it with google but it didn't work. Can anyone help?...
  10. Emails folders/disappearing emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails folders/disappearing emails: Set up several folders to save pertinent emails once they have been read. The emails in about half of the folders have disappeared, folders are empty. A search for those emails comes up with nothing. All the folders were set up at the same time, using the same method....