Windows 10: Emails drop in the wrong inbox

Discus and support Emails drop in the wrong inbox in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two email accounts: Gmail and Hotmail. But I get my Gmail letters into Hotmail inbox. How can adjust it? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LizHernandez1, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Emails drop in the wrong inbox

I have two email accounts: Gmail and Hotmail. But I get my Gmail letters into Hotmail inbox. How can adjust it? Thanks.

:)

LizHernandez1, Oct 25, 2018
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Emails drop in the wrong inbox

New emails link to old emails and they all show in the inbox

Hi Carlson,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How many user account you have configured in the Windows Mail app?
    • What do you mean by “New emails link to old emails”?
    If you have configured more than one user account in the Windows Mail app then, I would suggest you to switch the user accounts and check the emails in the inbox.

Follow the below steps to switch the user accounts in the Windows Mail app:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Accounts select one user account and check the
      Inbox
      under Folders.
    If the issue still persist then, I would recommend you to delete and reconfigure the account.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Emails drop in the wrong inbox

1. Emails drop in the wrong inbox - Similar Threads - Emails drop wrong

2. ads in emaIL Inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ads in emaIL Inbox: I have just started receiving ads direct into my Outlook inbox. I do not seem to be able to block them in Outlook. Nor does using the Google browser instead of Edge make any difference. They do not however appear on my Apple devices, which suggests this is a Windows problem....
  3. ads in emaIL Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ads in emaIL Inbox: I have just started receiving ads direct into my Outlook inbox. I do not seem to be able to block them in Outlook. Nor does using the Google browser instead of Edge make any difference. They do not however appear on my Apple devices, which suggests this is a Windows problem....
  4. Email Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Inbox: My Outlook emails are loading in Add Folder and have been doing so since May, 2021. No filtering, updates or any other attempts have allowed my daily messages to go directly to the Inbox as new messages. I received a message from what claims to be the Microsoft Team 2021;...
  5. Inbox emails disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inbox emails disappearing: All of my emails in my Inbox have disappeared again, the third time in a couple of months. I have only been able to recover the last couple of hours of emails today. But, most importantly, what is happening?? And how can I prevent it from continuing to happen?...
  6. Vanishing emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vanishing emails in inbox: The entire contents of my inbox, years' worth of emails. vanished yesterday. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanishing-emails-in-inbox/c3c00451-d606-46d4-a348-48b4c4361d7e"
  7. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6
  8. go to email inbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    go to email inbox: where is my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-to-email-inbox/9dd7c9e1-bf98-411a-9fdb-c733e61b8c63"
  9. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  10. no email list in inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    no email list in inbox: My email inbox shows multiple emails available but no list when i click on it. I have to delete the most recent email opened on the screen in order to go to the next. I've tried views tab etc, but cannot fix this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 outlook emails going to wrong inbox