Windows 10: Emails folders/disappearing emails

Discus and support Emails folders/disappearing emails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Set up several folders to save pertinent emails once they have been read. The emails in about half of the folders have disappeared, folders are empty.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LBYTN, May 3, 2019.

1. LBYTN Win User

Emails folders/disappearing emails

Set up several folders to save pertinent emails once they have been read. The emails in about half of the folders have disappeared, folders are empty. A search for those emails comes up with nothing. All the folders were set up at the same time, using the same method. What am I missing?

:)

LBYTN, May 3, 2019
  2. Akumos Win User

Emails disappear after being read

Hi

Using Outlook 2007 and Exhange 2003. When I read an email it disappears. It doesn't go to the deleted folder and my view is set to 'Messages'. Googled it and couldn't find anything useful. Any ideas?

Akumos, May 3, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Emails disappear after being read

use thunderbird, or gmail.
    Or use thunderbird to read your Gmail.

People still use outlook?

Mussels, May 3, 2019
  4. Emails folders/disappearing emails

Wanted:Automated email program that monitors a folder

Does anyone know of a program that can be setup in Windows XP to monitor a specified folder and email any files that appear in that folder. Even better would be to email the text from within those files - but I think this may be asking too much.

EnglishLion, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Emails folders/disappearing emails

1. Emails folders/disappearing emails - Similar Threads - Emails folders disappearing

2. Disappeared Email Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappeared Email Folder: One of my outlook folders disappeared overnight. The folder still exists in hotmail but all the emails are gone. The folder is empty. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappeared-email-folder/a4020537-1515-407e-ab7a-507d9d17ee37
  3. Disappeared Email Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappeared Email Folder: One of my outlook folders disappeared overnight. The folder still exists in hotmail but all the emails are gone. The folder is empty. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappeared-email-folder/a4020537-1515-407e-ab7a-507d9d17ee37
  4. Disappeared Email Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Emails into Folders

Emails into Folders: When I receive email Mail for Windows 10 with picture attachments I like to "Save as" the email into storage folders in my Documents. For some reason the pics are being saved OK, but sometimes the text is shown as what looks like Chinese characters. Does anyone have any...
  6. Inbox emails disappearing

Inbox emails disappearing: All of my emails in my Inbox have disappeared again, the third time in a couple of months. I have only been able to recover the last couple of hours of emails today. But, most importantly, what is happening?? And how can I prevent it from continuing to happen?...
  7. Disappearing emails

in Browsers and Email
    Disappearing emails: Don't know where to put this so please forgive. Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit. I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately) Then I create a folder on the C drive to put it in. Then I move the email to that folder and it disappears. It is my...
  8. Emails disappearing,

Emails disappearing,: I have Outlook running on laptop, sync to iPad and iPhone If I read on iPad it removes from all devices, I dont have any rules in place . Appreciate a suggestion Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-disappearing/0ed942c1-393b-490b-b0ba-cd36ba8f7f5b
  9. Disappearing Emails

Disappearing Emails: This has happened a handful of times now. While working on my computer I see a notification for an email. I click it, but nothing happens. When I go to Outlook, its not there. There is a record for the notification in the sidebar, but it leads nowhere....
  10. my email spam folder disappeared

my email spam folder disappeared: Please, why my email spam folder disappeared in AOL email account? How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-spam-folder-disappeared/0c89fb71-93fb-4546-ad93-0381fd3455e7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows email disappearing folders 2019

2. windows 10 email folders missing