Windows 10: Emails from Another Account

Discus and support Emails from Another Account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I keep getting emails from some other person's account to my gmail account. Is there a way to get this **** disabled? I'm really sick and tired of... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RyanWiseman, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Emails from Another Account

I keep getting emails from some other person's account to my gmail account. Is there a way to get this **** disabled? I'm really sick and tired of getting emails that some kid is spending money games. I've verified that none of my account settings are changed, MFA is activated, and my payment history is clean so I'm 99.999% sure someone just registered my email in their account somehow.

:)

RyanWiseman, Jun 30, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 30, 2020
  3. MT Alex Win User

Embarrassingly, everyone on my email list received spam originating from my account, which is Yahoo based. A scan with MSE found two trojans, a Java/Rowindal.A and a Downloader:Java/OpenStream.W.

Are these the source of my unwanted email traffic? Would someone opening this email be infected with the same problems? Could there be more dangerous underlying threats.

Hell, I have quite a few high dollar clients in my list. I always treat people's addresses like they were unlisted numbers, and don't send frivolous "Hey how are ya" junk. This is mortifying.*Eek! Emails from Another Account :eek:

MT Alex, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Emails from Another Account

1. Change your password.
    2. Change to Gmail.

TheMailMan78, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Emails from Another Account

1. Emails from Another Account - Similar Threads - Emails Another Account

2. Cannot change email on my OneDrive account to another email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change email on my OneDrive account to another email.: Good Day,I am having difficulty changing the email that I use to sign in to my OneDrive account. I have two Microsoft email accounts, one ending with hotmail.com and the other ending with outlook.com. I don't use the hotmail.com email anymore mainly because the "hotmail"...
  3. Cannot change email on my OneDrive account to another email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change email on my OneDrive account to another email.: Good Day,I am having difficulty changing the email that I use to sign in to my OneDrive account. I have two Microsoft email accounts, one ending with hotmail.com and the other ending with outlook.com. I don't use the hotmail.com email anymore mainly because the "hotmail"...
  4. Changing emails/moving files from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing emails/moving files from one account to another: Hello. I am currently having an issue with my computer/account. The email attached to my main microsoft account is with yahoo.com, however, that email was compromised and I had to delete it. I am trying to change it to an outlook email instead for that to be my main email,...
  5. Changing emails/moving files from one account to another

Changing emails/moving files from one account to another: Hello. I am currently having an issue with my computer/account. The email attached to my main microsoft account is with yahoo.com, however, that email was compromised and I had to delete it. I am trying to change it to an outlook email instead for that to be my main email,...
  6. My account was stolen and rewritten to another email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was stolen and rewritten to another email: When I was reinstalling Windows I logged on my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Everything was fine until now when I looked today on Microsoft Store account and saw that I'am logged on email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** wchich dont exist...
  7. My account was stolen and rewritten to another email

My account was stolen and rewritten to another email: When I was reinstalling Windows I logged on my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Everything was fine until now when I looked today on Microsoft Store account and saw that I'am logged on email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** wchich dont exist...
  8. Need another email account. Which?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need another email account. Which?: I'm looking for another email account because Facebook has locked me out and I can't get back inbecause my email address was misspelled. I had Mail.com, but I lost my password and they can't recover it,because they can't send me a text message. I have an Outlook email, but...
  9. Need another email account. Which?

Need another email account. Which?: I'm looking for another email account because Facebook has locked me out and I can't get back inbecause my email address was misspelled. I had Mail.com, but I lost my password and they can't recover it,because they can't send me a text message. I have an Outlook email, but...
  10. How to move emails from one Outlook account to another?

in Browsers and Email
    How to move emails from one Outlook account to another?: I've heard this is possible, by using Outlook 2013 and exporting all emails to a .pst file, but I added my Outlook account and after it synced everything looks like this: [img] Obviously i'm doing something wrong, so I came here to ask for help. I want to move every...