Windows 10: Emails from Another Account

Discus and support Emails from Another Account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I keep getting emails from some other person's account to my gmail account. Is there a way to get this **** disabled? I'm really sick and tired of... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RyanWiseman, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:23 PM.

1. Emails from Another Account

I keep getting emails from some other person's account to my gmail account. Is there a way to get this **** disabled? I'm really sick and tired of getting emails that some kid is spending money games. I've verified that none of my account settings are changed, MFA is activated, and my payment history is clean so I'm 99.999% sure someone just registered my email in their account somehow.

:)

2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

3. MT Alex Win User

Embarrassingly, everyone on my email list received spam originating from my account, which is Yahoo based. A scan with MSE found two trojans, a Java/Rowindal.A and a Downloader:Java/OpenStream.W.

Are these the source of my unwanted email traffic? Would someone opening this email be infected with the same problems? Could there be more dangerous underlying threats.

Hell, I have quite a few high dollar clients in my list. I always treat people's addresses like they were unlisted numbers, and don't send frivolous "Hey how are ya" junk. This is mortifying.*Eek! Emails from Another Account :eek:

4. Emails from Another Account

1. Change your password.
    2. Change to Gmail.

TheMailMan78, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:25 PM
Thema:

Emails from Another Account

1. Emails from Another Account - Similar Threads - Emails Another Account

2. Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts: Just changed internet providers, finally got all my emails working, hotmail & outlook, but when i try to send emails in my accounting program, it asks me to enter my email password as normal, but then won't send emails. Message is "the email service you selected cannot be...
  3. Remove account from Email & Accounts setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove account from Email & Accounts setting: When I am under Settings > Accounts > Email $ Accounts, there is an account under 'Accounts used by other apps' that does not give me the option to remove. I am using the administrator account on this PC. My only option when clicking the account that I want to remove is...
  4. Transfer games from one account to another

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer games from one account to another: I bought Minecraft before Bedrock edition came out and I accidentally redeemed my free copy on my other account; is it possible to switch the game from being on my other Microsoft account to being on this one?...
  5. How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?: I tried to add another email account but the system informs that I need to give account permission to sync or change password. I created an account at Gmail but cannot add it to my laptop because in the Calendar I receive an error message Ox80004005...
  6. Another dodgy email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Another dodgy email: I have more emails saying they are from PayPal, starting "Dear member" saying that my account has been compromised and will be suspended unless I click on a link. Of course, I left the link well alone. I have forwarded the email to PayPal security but have had no reply yet....
  7. dragging messages from one account to another

in Browsers and Email
    dragging messages from one account to another: I have used Windows Live Mail 2012 in Windows 7 for a few years; most of my activity is in two Hotmail/Outlook accounts. One useful feature was the ability to move messages from one account to the other -- I kept all my archived messages under one account, no matter which one...
  8. Another email problem

in Browsers and Email
    Another email problem: Can soemoen tell me why when I click on the mail in the left hand column it sometimes opens a small tab in thr Outlook page instead of a new tab in Edge see pic 92915
  9. How to move emails from one Outlook account to another?

in Browsers and Email
    How to move emails from one Outlook account to another?: I've heard this is possible, by using Outlook 2013 and exporting all emails to a .pst file, but I added my Outlook account and after it synced everything looks like this: [img] Obviously i'm doing something wrong, so I came here to ask for help. I want to move every...
  10. Reseting an account password from another account (same machine)

in Windows 10 Support
    Reseting an account password from another account (same machine): Hello- I have installed Windows 10 recently (previously Win7). I used to have two local accounts, both administrators. I have forgotten the password for one of the accounts. Is it possible to reset the other account's password from the other account? 14625