Windows 10: Emails from BTInternet.com not being received in Mail

Discus and support Emails from BTInternet.com not being received in Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mail sent to my Hotmail account in Mail (Ver 16005.12026.20218.0) from BTInternet.com accounts is not being received even though the originating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by P JDawson, Oct 13, 2019.

1. P JDawson Win User

Emails from BTInternet.com not being received in Mail

Mail sent to my Hotmail account in Mail (Ver 16005.12026.20218.0) from BTInternet.com accounts is not being received even though the originating BTInternet.com account shows the mail in the Sent folder as normal. What can I do to fix this?

:)

P JDawson, Oct 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mail POP3 btinternet

Hello and hopefully thank you!

I can and have set up Mail to recover email from my btinternet account

However... I cant get mail to recover my other email my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email, which goes through my btinternet account. This of course worked fine on old Windows Mail but now I'm stuck!! And you can't edit accounts in Mail, just delete them which is adding
    to the frustration!!

Thanks in advance

Anna Maclese, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Btinternet email on Windows 10

Hello Brian,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that the current issue is related to email server settings of btinternet email account.

I would suggest you to refer to the same email service provider, for further assistance on this issue.

Hope it helps.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Emails from BTInternet.com not being received in Mail

my btinternet email account isn't working on my new windows lumia 820

Hi SarahNesbitt,

I would try going into Settings => email+accounts, tap on your BTInternet account, and insure these settings are correct for it:

• Incoming email server: mail.btinternet.com
    • Outgoing email server: mail.btinternet.com

That's pretty much all I could find online. If that does not work, then you'll need to check with BTInternet support to insure all the other settings are correct.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Emails from BTInternet.com not being received in Mail

1. Emails from BTInternet.com not being received in Mail - Similar Threads - Emails BTInternet com

2. Windows Mail Issue. Only some emails from Yahoo account being received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail Issue. Only some emails from Yahoo account being received: Hi. I recently changed my password for Yahoo. This "broke" my windows mail account, and could find no way to reconcile it. No matter how many times I updated the account information, it continued to display and error and would not sync. I deleted the account and added it back...
  3. Windows Mail Issue. Only some emails from Yahoo account being received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Issue. Only some emails from Yahoo account being received: Hi. I recently changed my password for Yahoo. This "broke" my windows mail account, and could find no way to reconcile it. No matter how many times I updated the account information, it continued to display and error and would not sync. I deleted the account and added it back...
  4. Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails

in Windows 10 Support
    Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails: I've noticed that my Btinternet email account is no longer receiving TenForum emails/notifications Not certain when it started Any ideas? 167885
  5. emails not being received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails not being received: My email is not receiving emails in windows 10. They are appearing on my iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-being-received/67d7d32a-a10d-472e-a22e-ae2fb44194c3
  6. Hotmail emails being sent are not being received

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hotmail emails being sent are not being received: Emails I am sending are not being received but they are showing as sent in my Sent Folder. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I noticed this only after sending an email with lots of attachments photo's and it was not received. I have now deleted and completely...
  7. btinternet

btinternet: Cannot add btinternet to outlook mail. Tried every combination including mail.yahoo etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/btinternet/4062f6db-e867-4a4b-8dc7-a63103bb7dc9
  8. emails being received in junk only

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    emails being received in junk only: Recently all of my emails make their way to recipients via Trash, never in the normal inbox. Meaning my emails are usually missed. Is there a reason for this?...
  9. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...
  10. Emails being deleted from Mail App

Emails being deleted from Mail App: Hi I cannot seam to save emails in folders on the email app, they are deleted when I delete them from the email providers webmail site. I need to delete them from the webmail site in order to free up space to continue to receive emails. The email provider has tried but is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. btinternet mail server settings windows 10

2. emails not being received btinternet