Windows 10: Emails from Microsoft domains in different language

Discus and support Emails from Microsoft domains in different language in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I setup and configured my Microsoft Family settings and receive emails from "microsoftfamily" and "accountprotection" in Vietnamese. I've... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Diesel Jitz, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Emails from Microsoft domains in different language

Hello, I setup and configured my Microsoft Family settings and receive emails from "microsoftfamily" and "accountprotection" in Vietnamese. I've checked all my location, language and time zone settings and still receive these emails in Vietnamese. Any ideas?

:)

Diesel Jitz, Jan 26, 2020

2. Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Seems incorrect Email settings configuration could be a reason why you're receiving emails in a different language.

We suggest you to check if your time zone and country in the settings is correct. Please perform these steps to check timezone and country of your account:

1. Go to
      https://account.microsoft.com/
      and sign in.
    2. Select Edit personal info.
    3. Locate Home, choose your country on the drop-down that you can see beside
      Country/ region.
    4. Kindly set your Country's region and time zone.
    5. Click on Save.

Let us know how it goes,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Windows suddenly mixing different languages

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall French language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to add

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Select French Language and click on the
      Option, adjacent to French language.

• Click on Remove.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you

Santosh_Rai, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Emails from Microsoft domains in different language

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Emails from Microsoft domains in different language

1. Emails from Microsoft domains in different language - Similar Threads - Emails Microsoft domains

2. This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.: I did a stupid thing today. The way the primary email address for my account was spelled with caps has been bugging me and today I decided to change it. The email was ******@msn.com and the ****** was all caps. Since I could not just change it, I added another alias which was...
  3. This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.: I did a stupid thing today. The way the primary email address for my account was spelled with caps has been bugging me and today I decided to change it. The email was ******@msn.com and the ****** was all caps. Since I could not just change it, I added another alias which was...
  4. Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft: The emails I get from Microsoft are in Arabic. Not sure how and when this change happened. How do I get them in English? I've verified that my location is set as United States....
  5. Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft

Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft: The emails I get from Microsoft are in Arabic. Not sure how and when this change happened. How do I get them in English? I've verified that my location is set as United States....
  6. Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps

Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps: Hi,I have some of my Microsoft apps, like OneDrive App, Mail and others shown in Finnish, despite my language setting being English.I have recently moved from Australia to Finland and started to learn the Finnish language. Not being remotely close to properly communicate...
  7. Emails from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" are coming in a different language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Emails from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" are coming in a different language: Hello, I recently started a family group and my first weekly activity report came in Spanish. Not sure why, all my settings for both Microsoft account and Outlokk are set to English with the correct time zone EST Can someone point in the right direction or help clear...
  8. Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...: I am receiving emails from Microsoft is in different language and I am not able to access private message area even after signing in to the community Can you please help solve this issue....
  9. folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

in Windows 10 Customization
    folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language: 6 Years ago I purchased a laptop when I lived in the Nederlands and created my Microsoft account there, the day I got the laptop I changed the language an region to the United Kingdom and I have not used that computer in a year. my have consistently been getting Microsoft...
  10. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recieving MS emails in different language