Windows 10: Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish

Discus and support Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Emails sent to me from Microsoft.com such as account security emails are sent to me in Spanish. This is not about a certain product, but there is not a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Artonio, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Artonio Win User

Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish

Emails sent to me from Microsoft.com such as account security emails are sent to me in Spanish. This is not about a certain product, but there is not a Microsoft account option.This is not an issue with my email account translating it incorrectly. They arrive in Spanish language. I tried changing my email to a work address and they also come in as Spanish. My other emails that are not from Microsoft are not in Spanish. All of my apps and accounts SEEM TO BE SET TO ENGLISH. Nonetheless, official messages from Microsoft.com are mistakenly sent to me written in Spanish. I've seen a few people a

:)

Artonio, Jan 14, 2022

2. change language windows 10 to spanish

Hi JoseAntonio,

How to set a default language.

Steps to do that are listed here:

1. go to your start menu and open settings. (this should be the icon just above the power icon)

2. When settings opens, go to time and language

3. from the left hand menu select Region and Language

4. At the top your country or region will most likely display English since that is what it is set to from the reset.

5. Click on the + sign below to Add Language.

6. in the search box type Spanish

7. Spanish will display a few different types of Spanish, pick the Spanish that best fits your needs.

8. Once you click the Spanish you would like to use, you should then see Spanish listed and English.

9. Click on Spanish to highlight it , it should come up with options.

10. Now you will want to select as default.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps at all!

Have a great day,

Danielle

DanielleFergus, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish

Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Seems incorrect Email settings configuration could be a reason why you're receiving emails in a different language.

We suggest you to check if your time zone and country in the settings is correct. Please perform these steps to check timezone and country of your account:

1. Go to
      https://account.microsoft.com/
      and sign in.
    2. Select Edit personal info.
    3. Locate Home, choose your country on the drop-down that you can see beside
      Country/ region.
    4. Kindly set your Country's region and time zone.
    5. Click on Save.

Let us know how it goes,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish

1. Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish - Similar Threads - Emails Microsoft sent

2. When typing an email, the language is set to Spanish on Microsoft editor and will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When typing an email, the language is set to Spanish on Microsoft editor and will not...: While typing a new email, the Microsoft editor wants me to write in Spanish and makes all the words I write wrong. When selecting English it is not showing a box to confirm that I only want English and therefore I am not sure what to do as I am only able to select English...
  3. When typing an email, the language is set to Spanish on Microsoft editor and will not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When typing an email, the language is set to Spanish on Microsoft editor and will not...: While typing a new email, the Microsoft editor wants me to write in Spanish and makes all the words I write wrong. When selecting English it is not showing a box to confirm that I only want English and therefore I am not sure what to do as I am only able to select English...
  4. Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish: Emails sent to me from Microsoft.com such as account security emails are sent to me in Spanish. This is not about a certain product, but there is not a Microsoft account option.This is not an issue with my email account translating it incorrectly. They arrive in Spanish...
  5. Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails from Microsoft sent to me in wrong language Spanish: Emails sent to me from Microsoft.com such as account security emails are sent to me in Spanish. This is not about a certain product, but there is not a Microsoft account option.This is not an issue with my email account translating it incorrectly. They arrive in Spanish...
  6. Spanish language

Spanish language: Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-language/50ad64db-d8d7-45c8-bc5b-c1de81a11c7c
  7. Change of language of messages sent to me by Microsoft

Change of language of messages sent to me by Microsoft: Messages sent to me by Microsoft are in Chinese. Why????? Although I reside in China, my primary language is English, particularly when it involves tehnology. Please send me the messages in English. The Chinese messages are totally useless. Maria C.H. Lin, *Removed...
  8. Lenovo notification sent to wrong email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo notification sent to wrong email: same as subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-notification-sent-to-wrong-email/cc97b356-7635-4ea4-8b79-8d16eefee652"
  9. Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language: Hello, When I receive emails from Microsoft Family they are in French, while Dutch is my selected language in my account settings. I have seen other people reporting the same problem. How can I correct this? Regards, Kim Vanbrabant...
  10. change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows: I would like to change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows, including the language that is displayed in File Explorer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!` "Editar opciones de idioma y teclado" leads to the window below. It shows English, as I...