Windows 10: Emails from ransomware

Discus and support Emails from ransomware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My FB account was hacked recently. And they got my linked Hotmail account also. The first email stated that a malware has been installed which captured... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SG_555, Apr 16, 2020.

1. SG_555 Win User

Emails from ransomware

My FB account was hacked recently. And they got my linked Hotmail account also. The first email stated that a malware has been installed which captured my FB password. Now they are sending me emails to the Hotmail account asking for money. I am blocking such messages, but they keep coming after few days from other accounts. How can I stop such emails from coming to my Hotmail?

:)

SG_555, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Emails from ransomware

1. Emails from ransomware - Similar Threads - Emails ransomware

2. My Laptop login is not going with Company email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop login is not going with Company email address: My laptop is added to MDM Intune and all our system login should happened with our company email address but my windows 11 is taking account as admin and not allowing me to set the login to company email address....
  3. My Laptop login is not going with Company email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop login is not going with Company email address: My laptop is added to MDM Intune and all our system login should happened with our company email address but my windows 11 is taking account as admin and not allowing me to set the login to company email address....
  4. Can't get access to my email??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get access to my email??!!: I been trying to access a email i recently deleted. The email is attached to various accounts i need to get access too. To be able to change my email address to my current email address professional email. Please help me get access. I can't get access to live chat support...
  5. Has someone restored files from ransomware *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

Has someone restored files from ransomware *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...: Has someone restored files from ransomware *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ransomware. attack4 years ago i got attacked. I have an Okey acknowledge about technic. But this one o can't crack. It's means a lot for me. It's pictures and videos in different formats.I...
  6. Has someone restored files from ransomware *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has someone restored files from ransomware *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...: Has someone restored files from ransomware *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ransomware. attack4 years ago i got attacked. I have an Okey acknowledge about technic. But this one o can't crack. It's means a lot for me. It's pictures and videos in different formats.I...
  7. Fake Ransomware Email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake Ransomware Email?: Hi, My Name is Hudson, and I recently got an email from Microsoft saying signs of ransomware have been detected but I Don't know if this is legit or not. I have had this same problem Before, and it was not real, but I do not know if it is real, or not so can someone help...
  8. Fake Ransomware Email?

Fake Ransomware Email?: Hi, My Name is Hudson, and I recently got an email from Microsoft saying signs of ransomware have been detected but I Don't know if this is legit or not. I have had this same problem Before, and it was not real, but I do not know if it is real, or not so can someone help...
  9. Ransomware from email "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomware from email "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***": Has anyone seen emails from this address? Saying they hacked my hotmail and have been tracking my usage? Installed a trojan virus on my driver that can't be detected by anitvirus software. Wants bitcoin payment to delete the virus....
  10. Don’t run JavaScript email attachments: ​can carry potent ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don’t run JavaScript email attachments: ​can carry potent ransomware: Attackers are infecting computers with a new ransomware program called RAA that’s written entirely in JavaScript and locks users’ files by using strong encryption. Attackers have taken to this technique in recent months, with Microsoft warning about a spike in malicious...