Windows 10: Emails I am writing and sending are no longer appearing in my sent items box

Discus and support Emails I am writing and sending are no longer appearing in my sent items box in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been successfully sending and receiving gmail on the windows mail app for several years on my laptop. However, just recently I have noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertP2019, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Emails I am writing and sending are no longer appearing in my sent items box

I have been successfully sending and receiving gmail on the windows mail app for several years on my laptop. However, just recently I have noticed that emails I am writing and sending are no longer appearing in my sent items box. After some searching I found them in the junk box. What is going on and how do I fix it? thank you. for further info I can confirm that recipients are receiving my emails and emails I send are being correctly posted as sent items on my other ios devices. This makes me think the problem is with my windows 10 device and or windows mail. app

:)

RobertP2019, Jun 18, 2020
  2. warek Win User

Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

Hi there

Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc

This gave me some old emails but no current ones and no address book/contacts

I then added a new email account pop 3 manually and it works sends and receives
    I also saved and imported a csv file of contacts and that is all good.

However I notice that if I send some pics from another program, right click send to they are sent but they are not in the sent items under my email account, but they are in the sent items under the outlook data file. If I sent a reply to an email the sent box under my email account saves the reply.

I would like to have all of my sent items under the one sent folder, and preferably the sent folder under my email account not the sent item under the outlook data file

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input

Cheers

Kevin

warek, Jun 18, 2020
  3. mike2125 Win User
    Windows mail sent box problem

I have set up a friend's laptop to use Windows Mail (Windows 10 ver 1903). Sending and receiving emails works fine but sent emails do not appear in the sent box and there is nothing in the spam box either, which seems unusual. I cannot find anything wrong in settings - any suggestions please.

mike2125, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Emails I am writing and sending are no longer appearing in my sent items box

Sent items problem

After the latest E72 firmware update, when sending email, the message that I have sent does NOT appear in the sent items box. This is only the case with the "master account" with which I registered at email.nokia.com. When sending emails from one of the
    other accounts that I added later, the emails DO show up in the sent items box after I sent them.

Okay, picture this: when I send an email from an OTHER nokia phone (N82) with Nokia Email on it (different version of course), it shows up in the sent items box. And when I open Nokia Email later on the E72, the message sent with the N82 shows up in the
    sent items box of the E72 (so indeed nice synchronisation)!

But no way that if I send from the E72, it shows up in the sent items box. Someone has the same? Thanks all!

Steelpig66, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Emails I am writing and sending are no longer appearing in my sent items box

1. Emails I am writing and sending are no longer appearing in my sent items box - Similar Threads - Emails writing sending

2. Email Acting Like It Sent, But Doesn't Send, Disappears, and Not In Any Box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Acting Like It Sent, But Doesn't Send, Disappears, and Not In Any Box.: Many times over the past month or so I have sent emails using my Yahoo account through my Windows 11, version 22H2 version 16005.14326.21624.0 mailbox. The Windows 11 mailbox shows that the email is processed as though it is working and has sent, but when I check the outbox,...
  3. Email Acting Like It Sent, But Doesn't Send, Disappears, and Not In Any Box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Acting Like It Sent, But Doesn't Send, Disappears, and Not In Any Box.: Many times over the past month or so I have sent emails using my Yahoo account through my Windows 11, version 22H2 version 16005.14326.21624.0 mailbox. The Windows 11 mailbox shows that the email is processed as though it is working and has sent, but when I check the outbox,...
  4. Email gets emails but will no longer send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email gets emails but will no longer send: Ok, even with a reinstall of Windows 11 the email app will not work properly. I get emails but can't not send them. I also have a corruption even in the new install where Yahoo shows as twice with the same account....
  5. Emails appear in the "sent" box, but recipients are not receiving them. Sending to myself...

Emails appear in the "sent" box, but recipients are not receiving them. Sending to myself...: Emails appear in the "sent" box, but recipients are not receiving them. Sending to myself also does not work. Any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-appear-in-the-sent-box-but-recipients-are/07411b65-0d82-471b-8e6c-8bf65b94d171
  6. Gmail emails not showing in sent items

Gmail emails not showing in sent items: Recently I noticed that sent items from my personal gmail account had stopped showing in the sent folder even though they were being received by the recipient. This is only an issue with my gmail account, not my work account. I reset the app and added my gmail account and...
  7. Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items

Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items: I use Windows 10 Mail for several different email accounts. For the last couple of weeks, whenever I send Gmail, the sent email turns up in my Spam folder, not my sent items. I then have to move each email into my Sent items. I think this originated as a Gmail blip and I...
  8. Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!: Why are my sent emails not in the sent box? How do I fix this? I've followed the previous threads posted and everything appears to be checked off for this to work? No, they are not in the outbox either?...
  9. cannot see sent items in mail box

cannot see sent items in mail box: No items sent in my mail box ... How can I find them thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-sent-items-in-mail-box/6e8235b5-9281-4cd5-84a9-f3c6ceff0c9b
  10. Can't find sent emails in the sent box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find sent emails in the sent box: Not all sent emails are shown in the sent box so I don’t know if they were received or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-sent-emails-in-the-sent-box/1f455a28-6a8a-49c8-a2f7-d06e630cd276