Windows 10: Emails in Windows 10

Discus and support Emails in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ongoing issue with being unable to send or receive emails to or from my icloud email account on my laptop running Windows 10. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaundraSt Jean, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Emails in Windows 10

I have an ongoing issue with being unable to send or receive emails to or from my icloud email account on my laptop running Windows 10.

I need access to email and haven't been able to find a solution.

Can someone help me?

Moved from: Outlook.com Email Sending, receiving, and reading email

:)

SaundraSt Jean, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

Emails in Windows 10

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Emails in Windows 10

1. Emails in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Emails

2. Misspelled on my own email sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Misspelled on my own email sign in: I was trying to sign into my Microsoft email on my personal PC. After several attempts and changing my passwords. I realized that the email address is spelle incorrectly. Q: How can I delete the incorrect email address and enter the correct one?...
  3. FOR GOD'S SAKE! LET PEOPLE DELETE ARCHIVED EMAIL ADDRESSES

in Windows 10 Customization
    FOR GOD'S SAKE! LET PEOPLE DELETE ARCHIVED EMAIL ADDRESSES: Why will you not let people easily delete archived email addresses? Are you keeping them all for some nefarious reasons or are you just too arrogant of a company to give the people what they want? This question has been asked hundreds of times and no one is able to provide...
  4. emails being received in junk only

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    emails being received in junk only: Recently all of my emails make their way to recipients via Trash, never in the normal inbox. Meaning my emails are usually missed. Is there a reason for this?...
  5. Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  6. Windows 10 mail app/Frequently used email addresses showing on the bottom of the list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail app/Frequently used email addresses showing on the bottom of the list: Hi, This is John. I have been having trouble with autofill on windows 10 mail app. When I type the first few letters of an email address, most frequently used email was always on top of the list. But for a couple of weeks, frequently used email shows on the bottom of the...
  7. Missing email address from login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing email address from login screen: I updated my desktop from 15xx to 1909 and my email address disappeared from the login screen. Also updated my laptop from 1809 to 1903 and the email address is still there. Is there some major difference between 1903 and 1909? Would like to make it disappear from my...
  8. Lenovo notification sent to wrong email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo notification sent to wrong email: same as subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-notification-sent-to-wrong-email/cc97b356-7635-4ea4-8b79-8d16eefee652"
  9. Accessing Windows 10 Education after email deactivation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accessing Windows 10 Education after email deactivation?: My old college email was linked to my Windows account and after the email was deactivated today, I am no longer able to access that account. I was able to log in using a local account but I still want to access my main account. Is it possible to change or remove the email...
  10. missing emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing emails: PG&E emails have disappeared from my account. How do i get them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-emails/ae1f176f-4110-4aaf-abd6-19af6e8a55c7