Windows 10: Emails lost or unable to access

Discus and support Emails lost or unable to access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to be able to access my emails sent to my email: pizan *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Everytime I try to access the emails it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by efrainpizano, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Emails lost or unable to access

I need to be able to access my emails sent to my email: pizan

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Everytime I try to access the emails it sends me to Outlook. the emails sent to msn.com are not there.

:)

efrainpizano, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

unable to access starred emails

Hi,

One of the reasons why you're unable to access the emails that you have flagged is that the application itself is damaged. For us to elaborate the issue, kindly answer the questions listed below:

• How are you accessing your emails? Is it through a web browser or an email application?
    • If you're using a web browser, which web browser are you using?
    • If you're using an email application, which email application are you using?
    • Are you receiving an error message when accessing the flagged emails?

For initial troubleshooting, if you're using Outlook, we recommend that you visit this

article
    . From there, you'll see how to easily access all your flagged emails.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Mar 6, 2019
  3. lost emails

Hi John,

If some of your emails were lost, it's possible that there's a synchronization issue, or they were accidentally deleted. For us to get a clearer picture of what's going on, please answer the following questions:

• Which email account are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes on your phone before this happened?
    • Can you provide the troubleshooting steps that you're already tried?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Rommel Diw, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Ron Ladd Win User

Emails lost or unable to access

Unable to access email account in Windows 10.

I cannot access my "other" email account after having added and deleted multiple times, followed all steps in "HELP" and Advanced settings. What do you suggest I try now?

Original Title: Email difficulties

Ron Ladd, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Emails lost or unable to access

1. Emails lost or unable to access - Similar Threads - Emails lost unable

2. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost access to email: Blocked Hotmail account. I have the correct password, but it wants to send me a phone text. The phone number is wrong. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-access-to-email/506727b4-1681-45f8-90bf-d691d2342123
  3. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost access to email: Blocked Hotmail account. I have the correct password, but it wants to send me a phone text. The phone number is wrong. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-access-to-email/506727b4-1681-45f8-90bf-d691d2342123
  4. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to access Spectrum Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Spectrum Email: Since upgrading to Windows 11, I have been unable to access my Spectrum Email at their website. I tried using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, with no success. I had no such problem with Windows 10. The email is still accessible on Windows Mail. Is this some sort of...
  6. Unable to access Spectrum Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access Spectrum Email: Since upgrading to Windows 11, I have been unable to access my Spectrum Email at their website. I tried using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, with no success. I had no such problem with Windows 10. The email is still accessible on Windows Mail. Is this some sort of...
  7. Unable to access email sign-in login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to access email sign-in login: (Don't know if this is the correct spot to ask this) I'm trying to access an older laptop. My account/login is thru a email login(non local) I no longer have access to that email(I think it's been deleted or turned inactive over time) I was able to get create a new...
  8. lost emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost emails: windows did an update yesterday and I lost all my emails from yesterday and before. Also lost contacts in email and anything in the delete file. where to I go to reset computer back to 2 days ago. Thanks...
  9. lost microsoft email access means lost access to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lost microsoft email access means lost access to my laptop: As Windows 10 recommends using a microsoft email account for login, I created a microsoft email account. I can no longer access that account and all attempts to recover access fail. This meant I was locked out of my laptop - very annoying since it is my property - not...
  10. lost email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lost email: i am waiting for a pass code from Gedmatch and I haven't received it. They said it might be in the trash bin, how do I access it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-email/c7095a1e-81b5-4f59-9268-03a3e975389f"