Windows 10: Emails missing in Microsoft Mail app after asking to "Fix an issue"

Discus and support Emails missing in Microsoft Mail app after asking to "Fix an issue" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time the "Fix an issue" prompt comes up to fix my email settings in the mail app, I lose some emails that have been opened, some not. Two days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael and, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Emails missing in Microsoft Mail app after asking to "Fix an issue"

Every time the "Fix an issue" prompt comes up to fix my email settings in the mail app, I lose some emails that have been opened, some not. Two days ago and email tread went missing which was rather important. They completely disappear from all folders, even the sent box. I tried searching for them but they can't be found anywhere.

:)

Michael and, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Emails missing in Microsoft Mail app after asking to "Fix an issue" :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 2, 2020
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Jul 2, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Emails missing in Microsoft Mail app after asking to "Fix an issue"

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Emails missing in Microsoft Mail app after asking to "Fix an issue"

1. Emails missing in Microsoft Mail app after asking to "Fix an issue" - Similar Threads - Emails missing Microsoft

2. MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder: Have been using Mail app for a few weeks. Today, I had a bunch of related emails that I wanted to move to a separate folder for easier access. I created a new folder. then I selected all of the emails and told Mail app to move to the new folder. All the emails disappeared...
  3. MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder: Have been using Mail app for a few weeks. Today, I had a bunch of related emails that I wanted to move to a separate folder for easier access. I created a new folder. then I selected all of the emails and told Mail app to move to the new folder. All the emails disappeared...
  4. Microsoft Mail - missing emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail - missing emails: Created numerous personal folders under "Folders" in Mail. Have been using them for years to save emails from various sources. Just this past week all the emails that were stored in them disappeared. The folders are all still there but when I open them the "Nothing has...
  5. Microsoft Mail - missing emails

Microsoft Mail - missing emails: Created numerous personal folders under "Folders" in Mail. Have been using them for years to save emails from various sources. Just this past week all the emails that were stored in them disappeared. The folders are all still there but when I open them the "Nothing has...
  6. Missing emails in Mail app

Missing emails in Mail app: I have gmail, yahoo and live set up in the Mail app. I just realized the gmail account is missing emails. I sent two this morning that are no where to be found - outbox, drafts or sent. It seems random. Some go and some don't. It also looks like I havent sent any emails for...
  7. sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues

sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues: Dear Sir/Madam, I have two critical issues with the Mail app on my new surface laptop 3, and it has been weeks i'm suffering. I recently switch my working laptop from macbook to the latest surface laptop 3. the problem is i can never receive my emails on time, nor...
  8. Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature

Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature: I have my Yahoo account enabled in the Windows 10 email app. I also have several others from Gmail, Outlook.com, Mail.com and Comcast. When I right-click on any email in the message list for the other accounts I get the option to either "Mark as junk" or "Move to junk",...
  9. Issue sending e-mail (sends from different email than intended) Microsoft Mail APP

Issue sending e-mail (sends from different email than intended) Microsoft Mail APP: Hello, I noticed that one of my @gmail accounts sends as @outlook account. Thus making the format the following. Sent by: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> What I mean, that 2 of my different e-mails are for...
  10. Another Microsoft Mail App issue

in Browsers and Email
    Another Microsoft Mail App issue: My Surface Pro 3 updated to Windows 10 on July 29th and worked pretty well. I'd been using the standard Windows Mail app with 8.1 and continued with it in the new Windows 10 until yesterday. At first it would launch and show some of what I've gotten used to, and would then...