Windows 10: emails nor appearing

Discus and support emails nor appearing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; email menu shows but no mail received or old mail on show? has been fine until I changed to Google browser.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mystic geoffro, Jan 30, 2019.

1. emails nor appearing

email menu shows but no mail received or old mail on show? has been fine until I changed to Google browser.

:)

mystic geoffro, Jan 30, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jan 30, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jan 30, 2019
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

emails nor appearing

Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

emails nor appearing

1. emails nor appearing - Similar Threads - emails nor appearing

2. Xbox controller appears on device manager but nor working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller appears on device manager but nor working.: Hello, when i connect my xbox controller trough usbits a power A wired xbox controller the little light flash and i can hear the sound of device plug in, and if i go to the device manager its there, but the light on controller is off and i cannot use it to play.I already...
  3. Xbox controller appears on device manager but nor working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller appears on device manager but nor working.: Hello, when i connect my xbox controller trough usbits a power A wired xbox controller the little light flash and i can hear the sound of device plug in, and if i go to the device manager its there, but the light on controller is off and i cannot use it to play.I already...
  4. Xbox controller appears on device manager but nor working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Not sending emails nor loading them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not sending emails nor loading them: I have four email addresses I have in Windows Mail. I have trouble with 2 of them. Gmail & Yahoo. I will send an email and it is 50/50 actually worse than that whether it will do thru or if it will give me an email message... Then, I also have problems with having the emails...
  6. Not sending emails nor loading them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sending emails nor loading them: I have four email addresses I have in Windows Mail. I have trouble with 2 of them. Gmail & Yahoo. I will send an email and it is 50/50 actually worse than that whether it will do thru or if it will give me an email message... Then, I also have problems with having the emails...
  7. Japanese language appearing on emails .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Japanese language appearing on emails .: When I am at a news site and want to send an email on one of the stories when I hit the email icon the screen shows all the proper information in English and the area for the information is in Japanese. When I try a second time it works fine. This started after the December...
  8. email application appears to hang

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    email application appears to hang: here is my installed version info... Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎10/‎15/‎2020 OS build 19042.685 Serial number 022266344553 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 The email app on my surface pro hangs, i can not send email,...
  9. Bluetooth Does Not Appear In Action Center, nor anywhere else.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Does Not Appear In Action Center, nor anywhere else.: JBUDSPRO WIRELESS Signature Earbuds Universal MIC w/Volume control does not appear to pair with my Windows 10 bluetooth icon does not appear in action center, nor anywhere else. Please advise. Thank you....
  10. Windows defender not appearing in tray nor in startup.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender not appearing in tray nor in startup.: HI, I was recently attacked by a virus which is hopefully now gone but it did some damage to my pc where I am watching that Windows Defender is not showing itself in tray nor in startup programs as you will see in the screenshot below. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These are the...