Windows 10: Emails not dropping down Outlook 2010 email client -

Discus and support Emails not dropping down Outlook 2010 email client - in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; outlook 2010 has been working fine for years. Had to change AT&T password last night and now Outlook 2010 emails are not dropping down. I can get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TedMoshos, Mar 20, 2021.

1. TedMoshos Win User

Emails not dropping down Outlook 2010 email client -

outlook 2010 has been working fine for years. Had to change AT&T password last night and now Outlook 2010 emails are not dropping down. I can get emails on my phone and at the ATT website but outlook won't configure? Am using POP3 and using Inbound.att.net and outbound.att.net and 995/465 with new password and ever tried the last 2 passwords but nothing! Please help... Thanks

:)

TedMoshos, Mar 20, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

If Outlook is set as a POP3 account, and the option isn't enabled to leave a copy of the email on the server, then yes you are correct, once the email is downloaded to the computer with outlook it won't be accessible on the iPhone.

newtekie1, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Melvis Win User
    Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

Hi guys, ive got a question about outlook express and iphone 4. (for a customer)

Question is the account is set up in outlook express with his ISP, so a standard set up and he gets his emails etc with out issues. He had issues not getting the SAME emails through to his iphone. Now i double checked the iphone and made sure all the settings was right, but far as i know if you have outlook open on your computer at home and the emails have gone to his home PC first, they will NOT go to the iphone since they have already been downloaded to his PC, is that correct? OR is it that he can download his emails to both but only till they have been read they will not come through to both devices?

I personally don't use either product i don't like them and find it annoying so im not up with it as much as i should be i guess, so if anybody can clear this up for me would be great?

Its outlook 2010 and a iphone 4. He can get emails on the iphone i tested it.

*Toast :toast:

Melvis, Mar 20, 2021
  4. hertslad Win User

Can I use Outlook 2010 as email client in W10 64?

I have to move from my current email client 'Windows Live Mail 2012' as it will no longer work with Outlook.com.

Can I use the Outlook program in Office 2010, i.e. Outlook 2010?

If not what would you recommend as a free email client?

Both my wife and I currently use Hotmail accounts

hertslad, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Emails not dropping down Outlook 2010 email client - - Similar Threads - Emails dropping down

2. Email Client like Outlook Express

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Client like Outlook Express: For those who loved the look and feel of the old Outlook Express, there is a program called OE Classic.To be clear, it is in no way affiliated with Microsoft.OE Classic 3.1 is the newest Freeware version. The payware is called OE Classic Pro.https://www.oeclassic.com/news_n82...
  3. Email Client like Outlook Express

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Client like Outlook Express: For those who loved the look and feel of the old Outlook Express, there is a program called OE Classic.To be clear, it is in no way affiliated with Microsoft.OE Classic 3.1 is the newest Freeware version. The payware is called OE Classic Pro.https://www.oeclassic.com/news_n82...
  4. CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL: CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL CANT OPEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/client-error-on-my-outlook-email/7ec41646-cfd3-4e9a-952e-6fd37a70be0e
  5. Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails: I have a website at erbacce-press.co.uk and when I click on buttons to send emails the email that appears is named 'Microsoft Outlook 2010' but I am running Windows 10 pro... none of the emails at this out-of-date Outlook ever arrive? Can you help please?...
  6. Outlook 2010 app association for email is incomplete

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 app association for email is incomplete: Hi all, I have some files I want to attach to a new email I am writing. I select the files and tell File manager to send to email. Then I get told that I don't have an email program associated. According to Settings I do. The screen snips below show the story. [img] then...
  7. outlook default email client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    outlook default email client: I get this error message when i try to install apple cloud error message ox8007706ba default client client not set in outlook, Although it is set. I have done a repair in outlook to no avail....
  8. No Images in emails - Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    No Images in emails - Outlook 2010: Installed anniversary update, but certain apps wouldn't work. Restored to the previous version, but now Outlook 2010 doesn't show images in emails. Have tried all the suggested fixes, but no joy. (Trust centre and registry) I use Firefox latest version. 62675
  9. Outlook 2010 sent email not showing

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 sent email not showing: Kippis! *Wink Glad we got this sorted out. *Smile
  10. Can I use Outlook 2010 as email client in W10 64?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I use Outlook 2010 as email client in W10 64?: I have to move from my current email client 'Windows Live Mail 2012' as it will no longer work with Outlook.com. Can I use the Outlook program in Office 2010, i.e. Outlook 2010? If not what would you recommend as a free email client? Both my wife and I currently...