Windows 10: Emails not printing

Discus and support Emails not printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried to print emails from different accounts within outlook.com and they do not print I can print from other apps and I have troubleshooted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Silver Rob, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Emails not printing

Hi, I have tried to print emails from different accounts within outlook.com and they do not print I can print from other apps and I have troubleshooted and restarted both PC and printer separately but still not printing. I have checked device manager and it states "device working correctly". I have checked default status and that is also "OK" Print dialogue comes up but when clicking print nothing happens.

Can you suggest next move.

Thank you Rob.

:)

Silver Rob, Nov 27, 2020

2. printing attachments in emails

Hi,

For the better clarification of the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages while trying to print the emails?

• What happens exactly when you try to print an email?

• Are you able to print any other document?

• How are you accessing emails, through web browser or mail app?

I would suggest you to try printing the emails from a different browser.

If the issue still persist, try the troubleshooting steps in the below article and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

(Steps applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope you could print the emails after this.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    printing emails from windows 10 error

We suggest that you try printing emails using Internet Explorer while you're on Microsoft Edge. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open the email website using Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the More actions icon (three dots icon) at the top right corner.
    • Select Open with Internet Explorer, sign in with your email account.
    • When you're ready to print, press Ctrl + P or click the
      gear icon
      at the upper right corner of the Internet Explorer and select
      Print
      on the first menu, and select Print again on it's right menu.
    • The Print window will come up. Change the printing information if needed. Click
      Print once you're done.

Let us know if Internet Explorer was able to print an email. We'll further search about this matter.

Xylee Del, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Emails not printing

win10 email print problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Can you print in other Office programs, such as Word, Excel?
    • Did you get any error message when it failed to print?
    • Are you trying to print using outlook.com or the mail app?
    • Have you tried printing pages from any website?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Please try resetting the print style first and then check if the issue persists. To do this, please follow:

1. Open an email message, click File > Print.

2. Click Print Options.

3. Highlight the print style you used to print emails and click Define Styles button.

4. Click Reset button.

5. Close the email window and open it again. Try printing to see if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Emails not printing

1. Emails not printing - Similar Threads - Emails printing

2. Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??: I am trying to print out a label sent to me in email, and I save it to desktop and still it won't print. printer is good and I have run diagnostics and that is good too. What am I doing wrong?...
  3. Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??: I am trying to print out a label sent to me in email, and I save it to desktop and still it won't print. printer is good and I have run diagnostics and that is good too. What am I doing wrong?...
  4. Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment: I don't see this answered anywhere though it's been asked several times.I could do this on my Mac so I feel there should be a way in Windows. On my Mac, I could setup outlook as a destination for print as a pdf. This would open up a new email with the printed document...
  5. Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment

Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment: I don't see this answered anywhere though it's been asked several times.I could do this on my Mac so I feel there should be a way in Windows. On my Mac, I could setup outlook as a destination for print as a pdf. This would open up a new email with the printed document...
  6. I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.: Currently running the new version of Microsoft Outlook. When I am composing a new email I have no way to print my email before I send it. I can not do CTRL+P nor is there a button anywhere to push to print. In previous versions of Outlook, you could do this either way. Is...
  7. I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.

I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.: Currently running the new version of Microsoft Outlook. When I am composing a new email I have no way to print my email before I send it. I can not do CTRL+P nor is there a button anywhere to push to print. In previous versions of Outlook, you could do this either way. Is...
  8. The printing from emails, Word, etc. is coming out so faint it cannot be read. Printing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The printing from emails, Word, etc. is coming out so faint it cannot be read. Printing...: How do I get computer to stop using the draft printing? Want to read the document in full print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-printing-from-emails-word-etc-is-coming-out-so/de863535-5f71-4b26-bfa9-446247a1a1b6
  9. The printing from emails, Word, etc. is coming out so faint it cannot be read. Printing...

The printing from emails, Word, etc. is coming out so faint it cannot be read. Printing...: How do I get computer to stop using the draft printing? Want to read the document in full print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-printing-from-emails-word-etc-is-coming-out-so/de863535-5f71-4b26-bfa9-446247a1a1b6
  10. What am I doing wrong concerning printing out emailed documents?

What am I doing wrong concerning printing out emailed documents?: Wondering why some documents received in my email print out okay, but many don't look the same once printed out? It's so irritating. Want them to print out exactly how they look in the email!Sometimes there are the To: From: Date: printed at the top. Then the rest of the...