Windows 10: EMAILS NOT REACHING MY "FOCUSED" or " OTHER" in boxes ??

Discus and support EMAILS NOT REACHING MY "FOCUSED" or " OTHER" in boxes ?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally moved an email in "Other" to Inbox * " ( read Inbox star ) -- instead of "Always send to Focused" . I can not find it now in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by teagan123, Jul 27, 2018.

1. teagan123 Win User

EMAILS NOT REACHING MY "FOCUSED" or " OTHER" in boxes ??

I accidentally moved an email in "Other" to Inbox * " ( read Inbox star ) -- instead of "Always send to Focused" . I can not find it now in "Focused" and subsequent emails from the same important sender do not come through to either of my "Focused" or " Other" ??. Please help as I am of the older generation ( retired ) and not at all Tech Savy. Many thanks

:)

teagan123, Jul 27, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 27, 2018
  4. EMAILS NOT REACHING MY "FOCUSED" or " OTHER" in boxes ??

Focused

• Open your email for your Live account
    • click on the ellipsis (...) in the lower right
    • click on settings
    • scroll down to Reading and click on it
    • Scroll down to Focused inbox
    • Turn off

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

EMAILS NOT REACHING MY "FOCUSED" or " OTHER" in boxes ??

1. EMAILS NOT REACHING MY "FOCUSED" or " OTHER" in boxes ?? - Similar Threads - EMAILS REACHING FOCUSED

2. "Focus" timer box cannot be disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Focus" timer box cannot be disabled?: Surely a "focus" feature does not involve beginning a session by opening a window that obscures part of your desktop and is an "always on top" window, i.e, it cannot be clicked through that one has to close before beginning work. But I found no option to disable it. I hope...
  3. "Focus" timer box cannot be disabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Focus" timer box cannot be disabled?: Surely a "focus" feature does not involve beginning a session by opening a window that obscures part of your desktop and is an "always on top" window, i.e, it cannot be clicked through that one has to close before beginning work. But I found no option to disable it. I hope...
  4. Cannot get full screen on Windowns 10 email hotmail Focused/Other

Cannot get full screen on Windowns 10 email hotmail Focused/Other: Please my question is in the subject, please can you hep me. Thank you. Nell Pursey *** Email address is removed for privacy *** * Moved from Windows Essentials/WLM...
  5. Camera face focus box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera face focus box: I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO HAVE IT, THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO HAVE IT, THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO HAVE IT, THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO HAVE IT. WAS SOMEBODY ON DRUGS WHEN THEY ADDED THAT OR JUST PLAIN CRUEL? i'VE HAD AN HP PAVILION FOR 7 OR...
  6. installed windows 10 iso , emails not reaching other people?

in Windows 10 Customization
    installed windows 10 iso , emails not reaching other people?: installed windows 10 iso , all i the emails that i send not being recieved by other party, how come? already check spam and junk . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-windows-10-iso-emails-not-reaching-other/0b2c6e85-fb65-4fe9-89a3-e5469f4b21a0
  7. Junk Email, Focused and Other Emails Disaster!

Junk Email, Focused and Other Emails Disaster!: I have lost my junk emails, I now have Focused and Other emails which I dislike and don't want. Why can't Microsoft change something and actually make improvements … for a change. Just saying....
  8. PROBLEMS WITH EMAILS NOT REACHING MY "FOCUSED" BOX

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEMS WITH EMAILS NOT REACHING MY "FOCUSED" BOX: I accidentally moved an email in "Other" to -- "Inbox * " ( read Inbox Star ) -- instead of directing it to "Always send to Focused" . I can now not find it in "Focused" and subsequent emails from the same important sender do not come through to either the "Focused"...
  9. Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app How to Move Messages to Focused or Other Inbox for Outlook in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule...
  10. File Copy or Move Focus for Dialog Box

in Windows 10 Support
    File Copy or Move Focus for Dialog Box: I've noticed a very annoying aspect of Windows 10. When I copy or move a file and there is a conflict, the dialog box normally doesn't take focus, it just sits on the task bar. OK, it is flashing, but I often miss it. Is there a fix? 32440