Windows 10: Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts

Discus and support Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just changed internet providers, finally got all my emails working, hotmail & outlook, but when i try to send emails in my accounting program, it asks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeanneLombardo, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts

Just changed internet providers, finally got all my emails working, hotmail & outlook, but when i try to send emails in my accounting program, it asks me to enter my email password as normal, but then won't send emails. Message is "the email service you selected cannot be reached.If problem persists contact your email provider"

:)

LeanneLombardo, Feb 9, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Feb 9, 2020
  3. MT Alex Win User

Embarrassingly, everyone on my email list received spam originating from my account, which is Yahoo based. A scan with MSE found two trojans, a Java/Rowindal.A and a Downloader:Java/OpenStream.W.

Are these the source of my unwanted email traffic? Would someone opening this email be infected with the same problems? Could there be more dangerous underlying threats.

Hell, I have quite a few high dollar clients in my list. I always treat people's addresses like they were unlisted numbers, and don't send frivolous "Hey how are ya" junk. This is mortifying.*Eek! Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts :eek:

MT Alex, Feb 9, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts

Java/OpenStream.W.
    is this link and it does not apear that it sends emails
    http://www.bitdefender.com/VIRUS-139044-en--Trojan.Downloader.Java.Openstream.W.html

Java/Rowindal.A
    IS this link, this also doesnt seem to send emails
    Trojan:Java/Rowindal Description | F-Secure Labs

They both however will download more maleware that may have been responsible for the emails

DRDNA, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts

1. Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts - Similar Threads - Emails sending Reckon

2. Account recovery email not sending.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account recovery email not sending.: Hello i asked for a account recovery but now its still has no email sent to this account*** Email address is removed for privacy *** My pc is blocked and i owned this account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i submitted for account recovery yesterday since the...
  3. Account recovery email not sending.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account recovery email not sending.: Hello i asked for a account recovery but now its still has no email sent to this account*** Email address is removed for privacy *** My pc is blocked and i owned this account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i submitted for account recovery yesterday since the...
  4. Account recovery email not sending.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  6. Not allowed to send email from my account?

Not allowed to send email from my account?: I'm trying to send an email response back that is urgent and suddenly Live Mail which forced me to the Outlook website is telling me I'm not allowed to send an email from my own email address now. I have to verify it first. The site says I have to have a cell number entered...
  7. Windows 10 emails sending from wrong account

Windows 10 emails sending from wrong account: Hi, I have two accounts on my windows 10 email app, my partner and myself. Both accounts are receiving emails. However when I am sending from my account and select new email, in the from box it states the correct email address i.e. my own but when transmitted it shows that...
  8. Sending email from hyperlink

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending email from hyperlink: I'm running Windows 10, office 365. When I click on a hyperlink either from my Outlook account or from a website link a blue box comes up with an envelope icon asking which account I want to send from. The only option is cancel. The only way I can send is to copy and paste...
  9. Send email from Wordpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send email from Wordpad: I've got windows ten and would love to know if anyone can help me. I want to be able to send a doc. from wordpad via email from the program but it's saying I do not have a mail set up can anyone please help me...
  10. sending an email from notepad

sending an email from notepad: Hello, i have some information saved on notepad and I would like to email the info on the notepad to someone how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/sending-an-email-from-notepad/9c1268c1-4b0e-4908-b87e-971d6aa67090

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reckon accounts 2020 email using microsoft mail