Windows 10: emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work

Discus and support emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KatieCook1, May 14, 2020.

1. emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work

"We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large"

:)

KatieCook1, May 14, 2020
  2. Writer Win User

How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, May 14, 2020
  3. Larnu Win User
    Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, May 14, 2020
  4. corvet Win User

emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work

email is hung up and will not send

Thanks Ken. I’m using the included Mail App because Yahoo Mail will not send to multiple addresses for me. One or two addressees in BCC seems to work, but when I try my list of 60 it fails to send. I may have a bad email address in there or someone who is sending my messages to spam. I am currently going through every single address to see if one kicks back. I will check to see if I can upgrade Yahoo mail. Unfortunately you are assisting a real computer dummy.

corvet, May 14, 2020
Thema:

emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work

1. emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work - Similar Threads - emails sending i'm

2. I'm using the email app that comes with Windows 10, I'm apparently sending spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm using the email app that comes with Windows 10, I'm apparently sending spam?: I noticed sometimes when I'm writing emails and cannot finish them at that moment, that the email I created can be seen in the 'Draft' folder. When I go there to complete my email, I see other emails waiting to be sent. They look like spam. I don't want to send spam whenever...
  3. emails adding commas when sending

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails adding commas when sending: Having trouble even after backspacing the auto adding comma and when inserting as a contact it adds the comma. Comes back as mail demon of course. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-adding-commas-when-sending/ea59513b-f2d8-4a22-9656-da3492e95693
  4. Defualt Program Email not working when sending attachment

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Defualt Program Email not working when sending attachment: Hi guys when i right click on a picture and want to send it to email as a attachment it says "there is no email program associated to perform this action, if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel." But the windows 10 email app...
  5. Can't send email says I'm spam

Can't send email says I'm spam: I can't send email it is saying that I am sending spam and is no longer allowed to send email, It says to contact your email admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-email-says-im-spam/4ffdf1a3-6099-457b-968a-6538c984a018
  6. Error message when sending email

Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  7. When sending an email windows Office 2019

in Windows 10 Support
    When sending an email windows Office 2019: When sending a multiple email what do you have to put between each address please, is a : and > or what? I have been trying to send a email BCC but it keeps being rejected and I am told Outlook will not accept the list of addresses I have used. What am I doing wrong please....
  8. window send error when i try to send a email

window send error when i try to send a email: Hi There, I am continuously getting a windows send error for the last few days and have trying both suggested forum options but neither can fix the problem...
  9. draft message when i'm sending messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    draft message when i'm sending messages: how could i fix the problem i'm having when i send messages back to anybody and it says draft on the message board and my message don't go thru thanks...
  10. Error when sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when sending emails: Incoming works fine but outgoing mails are not going through. I have checked Windows Firewall and the app is allowed to pass through. Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check...