Windows 10: emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app

Discus and support emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am having a strange problem with the mail app on windows 10, when my wife sends me a email from apple notes with a table in it i can open the email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RivalRat665018, Feb 11, 2020.

1. emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app

i am having a strange problem with the mail app on windows 10, when my wife sends me a email from apple notes with a table in it i can open the email in my android mail app with no problem. On the windows ten email app when my email notification comes up it shows me the subject of the email and also the text of the email below.

When i open that email the subject is replaced with the contents of the first field and the body of the text is blank.

The windows 10 mail app is Version 16005.12430.20136.0

:)

RivalRat665018, Feb 11, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

Think you could. Have no idea, why is happening. Your permissions and defaults are OK?

emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app [​IMG]

AndreTen, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Issue with Signing out on Mail in Windows 10, emails are not showing in Mail app

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) When you say Gmail is connected to Mail, so email shows up, Are you trying to say, no emails shows up?

2) Are you able to view the Emails, when you login to your Gmail account/dell account, through browser?

As per your query, I like to inform you that; we cannot sign out form Email account through Windows 10 Mail app. However, you can remove the account from the Mail app.

Since, the emails are not showing up in Windows 10 Mail app, is it might occur if the Emails are not getting synced with Mail app.

I suggest you to performing Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 11, 2020
  4. kjdawson1 Win User

emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app

1. emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - emails showing full

2. Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders: I have been using the Windows 11 Mail app the envelope icon with my gmail account and it has been working fine except for showing emails in existing folders. Screenshot below shows an example. The folder New Fence contains emails but in the mail app, it is empty. I get around...
  3. Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders: I have been using the Windows 11 Mail app the envelope icon with my gmail account and it has been working fine except for showing emails in existing folders. Screenshot below shows an example. The folder New Fence contains emails but in the mail app, it is empty. I get around...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't show new emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail app doesn't show new emails: Hi, Windows 10's mail app has been working flawlessly for me for a very long time now, in fact it is my favorite app to check my emails, but after a recent update I noticed new emails are no longer appearing in my inbox!The only solution to get to see new emails in the app is...
  5. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't show new emails

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't show new emails: Hi, Windows 10's mail app has been working flawlessly for me for a very long time now, in fact it is my favorite app to check my emails, but after a recent update I noticed new emails are no longer appearing in my inbox!The only solution to get to see new emails in the app is...
  6. Full text not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full text not showing up: Since about a month, my windows 11 PC has not been showing the full text. This only happens for built in things in the system, so like settings and login screen for example. I'll show some pictures below, and help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  7. Full text not showing up

Full text not showing up: Since about a month, my windows 11 PC has not been showing the full text. This only happens for built in things in the system, so like settings and login screen for example. I'll show some pictures below, and help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app sometimes will not download pictures or text within an email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app sometimes will not download pictures or text within an email.: Just came up with a solution for the issues that some are having with the Mail app in Windows 10. For months, some emails don't get fully downloaded from the client server, and are missing text or pictures within an email received. I have found an "work around" substitute...
  9. Zoom email text to fit window in Windows 10 Mail App?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zoom email text to fit window in Windows 10 Mail App?: Is there a way to zoom in and out in the Windows 10 mail app that fits the email to the window instead of zooming beyond the window and making the user scroll to read the rest of the email? Seems like a pretty basic feature but I can't seem to find a solution online. I have...
  10. Emails not showing on mail

Emails not showing on mail: I am having an issue with my mail program. Whenever I receive an email on one of my accounts, it will be there for a short time, roughly 10 minutes, and then it will get automatically deleted. It cannot be seen anywhere within the program, even within the deleted section....