Windows 10: emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app

Discus and support emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am having a strange problem with the mail app on windows 10, when my wife sends me a email from apple notes with a table in it i can open the email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RivalRat665018, Feb 11, 2020.

1. emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app

i am having a strange problem with the mail app on windows 10, when my wife sends me a email from apple notes with a table in it i can open the email in my android mail app with no problem. On the windows ten email app when my email notification comes up it shows me the subject of the email and also the text of the email below.

When i open that email the subject is replaced with the contents of the first field and the body of the text is blank.

The windows 10 mail app is Version 16005.12430.20136.0

:)

RivalRat665018, Feb 11, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

Think you could. Have no idea, why is happening. Your permissions and defaults are OK?

emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app [​IMG]

AndreTen, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Issue with Signing out on Mail in Windows 10, emails are not showing in Mail app

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) When you say Gmail is connected to Mail, so email shows up, Are you trying to say, no emails shows up?

2) Are you able to view the Emails, when you login to your Gmail account/dell account, through browser?

As per your query, I like to inform you that; we cannot sign out form Email account through Windows 10 Mail app. However, you can remove the account from the Mail app.

Since, the emails are not showing up in Windows 10 Mail app, is it might occur if the Emails are not getting synced with Mail app.

I suggest you to performing Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 11, 2020
  4. kjdawson1 Win User

emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app

1. emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - emails showing full

2. Windows 10 mail app/Frequently used email addresses showing on the bottom of the list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail app/Frequently used email addresses showing on the bottom of the list: Hi, This is John. I have been having trouble with autofill on windows 10 mail app. When I type the first few letters of an email address, most frequently used email was always on top of the list. But for a couple of weeks, frequently used email shows on the bottom of the...
  3. Emails not syncing in Windows 10 Mail app

Emails not syncing in Windows 10 Mail app: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with this, I'm going around in circles .. Scenario; Start desktop PC, Windows 10 starts normally. Open Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app to view mail. Mail app opens, it shows mail in inbox list, but no recently synced mail. Click on other...
  4. The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails.

The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails.: When I launch the mail app to see my emails (I have four email accounts), the emails that open up are two days old and more. The recent emails of the past two/three days eventually do come up -- but it usually takes as much as an hour (sometimes a little less) to sync and...
  5. Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping

Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping: I have set up a gmailaccount in the windows 10 mail app. When I go to view emails in my inbox the text is often overlapping making it impossible to read. Any possible fixes or solutions?...
  6. Mail App and Deleting Emails

Mail App and Deleting Emails: I use the mail app for several email acounts, gmail and outlook. Outlook works fine when deleting however, when I go to select all in my gmail accounts through the mail apps the cursors doesn't change. It selects them, but when I hit delete nothing happens. It just sits...
  7. Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

in Browsers and Email
    Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text: I am using the Windows 10 Mail app to view my e-mail messages. About a month ago I noticed that every time I view my e-mail messages it only shows line text information without any images or graphics. I am using Outlook as my email account and viewing them with the Windows 10...
  8. Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text: I am using the Windows 10 Mail app to view my e-mail messages. About a month ago I noticed that every time I view my e-mail messages it only shows line text information without any images or graphics. I am using Outlook as my email account and viewing them with the Windows 10...
  9. Windows Mail App - email groups

Windows Mail App - email groups: I have just been on line with Microsoft who confirm the Windows Mail App does not have the facility to create email groups. I need to use this function regularly and I am currently using my Gmail account for this purpose. When will Microsoft develop an email groups function...
  10. windows mail app emails disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    windows mail app emails disappeared: Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked in the 'deleted' folder and they are not there, nor at they in any other folder. There are some important messages that I...