Windows 10: emails not showing up on new laptop email

Discus and support emails not showing up on new laptop email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently purchased a laptop and I can see my emails are arriving on my old computer as well as my android iphone, however this new laptop is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelQuinlivan, Sep 28, 2020.

1. emails not showing up on new laptop email

Recently purchased a laptop and I can see my emails are arriving on my old computer as well as my android iphone, however this new laptop is not receiving any emails. I thought I had followed all set up procedures. Help please.

:)

MichaelQuinlivan, Sep 28, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Sep 28, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Sep 28, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

emails not showing up on new laptop email

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

emails not showing up on new laptop email

1. emails not showing up on new laptop email - Similar Threads - emails showing laptop

2. Email Verification Not Showing Up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Verification Not Showing Up!: "Verify your emailWe will send a verification code to <enter *** Email address is removed for privacy ***>‎. To verify that this is your email address, enter it below."I am trying to verify myself for windows 11 and the email will not show up. I have been at this for hours...
  3. Email Verification Not Showing Up!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Verification Not Showing Up!: "Verify your emailWe will send a verification code to <enter *** Email address is removed for privacy ***>‎. To verify that this is your email address, enter it below."I am trying to verify myself for windows 11 and the email will not show up. I have been at this for hours...
  4. Email not showing up in any folders

Email not showing up in any folders: I often receive emails with records that I enter to another software to monitor what goes in quickbooks. To easily track these emails, I decided to create a folder which contains this specific type of emails. After doing so, I noticed that there are some emails that would not...
  5. My emails do not show up in my sent emails box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My emails do not show up in my sent emails box: Hi I hope you can help me. My sent emails are not showing up in the Sent box so I cannot be sure if they have been sent and have no record. Especially with important emails. I have a subscription for computer support and an engineer cane on remotely to address this issue and...
  6. Email pdfs not showing in email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email pdfs not showing in email: When accessing email on microsoft email app i can't see pdfs. They appear when using outlook so why not on microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-pdfs-not-showing-in-email/d8195d0b-c542-45d3-92d5-d7936d23a561
  7. Cursor not showing up in Google email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor not showing up in Google email: My mouse prompter was working fine on all screens. All of a sudden it stopped appearing in my Google email. I shows on Facebook and Microsoft word. I checked and change my mouse battery - still not no mouse prompter in Google email. Please advise. Thank you...
  8. Set up new email account

Set up new email account: I'm trying to set up a new email account but it keeps telling me my Shawmail account setting are out of date. I have checked my password and security certificate and both are as they should be???...
  9. Older emails not showing in Email history

Older emails not showing in Email history: My email history wasn't being displayed beyond a few months, and as of today it wasn't showing any more than a day old... I changed my setting to show "Anytime" email history (I have multiple accts), but it seems to have a capacity limit (?) thus the newest messages are not...
  10. new email

in Browsers and Email
    new email: *Huh As my freeserve account will no longer be i am trying to import my mail to GMAIL they want to know my ,,pop username and pop server which i do not know i have been trying to give my password but it will not except , i have written to them on their pages but they keep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my gmail address prompter not working on my laptop