Windows 10: emails received saved in email folders

Discus and support emails received saved in email folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to find received emails saved in email folders?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bob Del, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Bob Del Win User

emails received saved in email folders

how to find received emails saved in email folders?

:)

Bob Del, Dec 22, 2018
  2. sttubs Win User

Saved emails are now corrupted

My mom is running Win XP & using Outlook Express. She has a ton of saved emails, all organized in their own Local folders. About 95% are now corrupted. The age of the email does not seem to be a factor, it's just hit & miss. Any ideas about recovering these emails?

sttubs, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Wanted:Automated email program that monitors a folder

Does anyone know of a program that can be setup in Windows XP to monitor a specified folder and email any files that appear in that folder. Even better would be to email the text from within those files - but I think this may be asking too much.

EnglishLion, Dec 22, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. emails received saved in email folders - Similar Threads - emails received saved

2. Received This Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received This Email: Thames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOMDear SiriMadamMicrosoft Corporation wish to notify all online customers as we celebrates this new year Promotion Award 2023; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected in this year 2023...
  3. Received This Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received This Email: Thames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOMDear SiriMadamMicrosoft Corporation wish to notify all online customers as we celebrates this new year Promotion Award 2023; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected in this year 2023...
  4. Not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not receiving emails.: I'm not receiving my emails now. I received them five days ago but no more. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/b4fcb55b-94d8-431d-8905-6041e15b1756
  5. Trying to save emails to folders

Trying to save emails to folders: Every time I try to save an email into a folder I get a message telling me that I don't have permission to save in that location and should contact the administrator, I used to be able to do this, I think I may have moved or deleted something. What should I do?...
  6. Not receiving emails in Windows email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving emails in Windows email: cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update ***Modified title from: I cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update***...
  7. receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails: my emails will only post if I hit "send and receive", and then they come in on the side of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails/fe040e8a-dc81-42cb-8fe8-b706984ffeb9
  8. Not Receiving Email

Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  9. not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b
  10. Saving email to document folder

in Browsers and Email
    Saving email to document folder: Is there a way to do this in Windows 10 mail like in Windows Essentials 2012? i.e. right click and save to documents or desktop etc.. 25601