Windows 10: Emails saved to subfolders are missing?

Discus and support Emails saved to subfolders are missing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using the "mail" app with windows 10 and saving emails to subfolders. Now that I need them they are not there? I get a link to "check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarieLinders, Jan 11, 2021 at 1:17 PM.

1. Emails saved to subfolders are missing?

I have been using the "mail" app with windows 10 and saving emails to subfolders. Now that I need them they are not there? I get a link to "check online" but nothing shows up!?

Please Advise.

** Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Managing email folders **

:)

MarieLinders, Jan 11, 2021 at 1:17 PM
  2. Lu_Q Win User

Emails not sync in win10 outlook in subfolders through Rules

Thank you for your suggestion.

I've followed that step, but no go 4 me.

The emails in the Inbox and Sent Items are synced well, but emails in the subfolders* not.

*subfolders: in the Inbox, I create a folder which is used to receive emails following certain rules.

3. emails disapear from subfolders

HI thanks for reply.

the problem is not the subfolder missing, it is that the emails placed into the subfolder are missing.

I still can not find the emails anywhere, Ive really had it with this windows mail app, nothing but trouble since I got

this new computer. ive gone online to access outlook and they are not there either.

joshuabrianas, Jan 11, 2021 at 1:22 PM
  4. riccih Win User

Emails saved to subfolders are missing?

redirecting emails to subfolders

Good Afternoon. I have just received my new Treo 700Wx - Windows Mobile 5.0 (I've had it about 2 weeks). Everything works fine but I wanted to find out if I could do something. In my outlook 2003/2007 I have subfolders under my inbox (for my boss and others
    in the office). They sync fine but I do not get notifications that email has been delivered to those subfolders and the emails are not listed in the inbox only on the subfolder ( a number next to the subflder name i.e (1). Is there anyway to get a notification
    that an email came into that subfolder other than removing the rule from outlook?

Thank you so much. Sorry if this is not right I am new to this.

R

Thema:

Emails saved to subfolders are missing?

1. Emails saved to subfolders are missing? - Similar Threads - Emails saved subfolders

2. SubFolder Disappeared after I Saved an Excel file Into thus Subfolder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SubFolder Disappeared after I Saved an Excel file Into thus Subfolder: In winows 10, An Subfolder disappeared after I Saved an Excel file into this subfolder. Explorer does not show the subfolder as a hidden folder' as well. How can I restore the link to the disappeared subfolder ?...
  3. Missing emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Missing emails: Winddows10 Office 365. For some unknown reason any emails I receive after 02/20 disappear. I receive several emails during 03/04/20 but for some unknown reason they have all disappeared. They are not in my Delete or Junk box. Has anyone any idea what the fault can be please?...
  4. missing emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing emails: PG&E emails have disappeared from my account. How do i get them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-emails/ae1f176f-4110-4aaf-abd6-19af6e8a55c7
  5. Email but not save

Email but not save: How can I scan then email without the document. Just scan, email, close program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-but-not-save/371ff4b3-49ec-4c31-aac1-50cb464a024e
  6. missing emails

missing emails: emails that had been placed in a separate folder from my general inbox to keep for accounts or holiday information have disappeared. They are still in the original Yahoo mail website but not in my outlook account. help please....
  7. emails disapear from subfolders

emails disapear from subfolders: hello, In windows 10 mail app, for one email address account, I created a subfolder to put certain emails in to get organized, the folder shows fine however about an hour after creating it, most the emails disappeared from this new folder, and I can not find the emails,...
  8. Saved Emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saved Emails: Why can't I open my saved emails? I keep getting a message to set up an account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/saved-emails/144e00eb-0bec-459f-be15-c22bbd0fe453
  9. Missing email

in Browsers and Email
    Missing email: I had two emails and an email is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already have one with the same name but I cannot see where I can make it appear again alongside my main email. I have my microsoft account email and...
  10. Missing email

in Browsers and Email
    Missing email: I used to have two emails and I have an email that is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already have one with the same name but I cannot see where I can make it appear again alongside my main email. I have my microsoft...