Windows 10: Emails saved to subfolders are missing?

Discus and support Emails saved to subfolders are missing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using the "mail" app with windows 10 and saving emails to subfolders. Now that I need them they are not there? I get a link to "check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarieLinders, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Emails saved to subfolders are missing?

I have been using the "mail" app with windows 10 and saving emails to subfolders. Now that I need them they are not there? I get a link to "check online" but nothing shows up!?

Please Advise.

** Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Managing email folders **

:)

MarieLinders, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Lu_Q Win User

Emails not sync in win10 outlook in subfolders through Rules

Thank you for your suggestion.

I've followed that step, but no go 4 me.

The emails in the Inbox and Sent Items are synced well, but emails in the subfolders* not.

*subfolders: in the Inbox, I create a folder which is used to receive emails following certain rules.

3. emails disapear from subfolders

HI thanks for reply.

the problem is not the subfolder missing, it is that the emails placed into the subfolder are missing.

I still can not find the emails anywhere, Ive really had it with this windows mail app, nothing but trouble since I got

this new computer. ive gone online to access outlook and they are not there either.

joshuabrianas, Jan 11, 2021
  4. riccih Win User

Emails saved to subfolders are missing?

redirecting emails to subfolders

Good Afternoon. I have just received my new Treo 700Wx - Windows Mobile 5.0 (I've had it about 2 weeks). Everything works fine but I wanted to find out if I could do something. In my outlook 2003/2007 I have subfolders under my inbox (for my boss and others
    in the office). They sync fine but I do not get notifications that email has been delivered to those subfolders and the emails are not listed in the inbox only on the subfolder ( a number next to the subflder name i.e (1). Is there anyway to get a notification
    that an email came into that subfolder other than removing the rule from outlook?

Thank you so much. Sorry if this is not right I am new to this.

R

riccih, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Emails saved to subfolders are missing?

1. Emails saved to subfolders are missing? - Similar Threads - Emails saved subfolders

2. Files Saving to Subfolder When Saving to Network Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files Saving to Subfolder When Saving to Network Drive: Hi, I am having trouble when saving files to network drive. The files are set to save to the network drive directly, but instead are going to a subfolder in that network drive. Anyone have any idea why this is? It is imperative that the be saved to the network drive directly...
  3. Files Saving to Subfolder When Saving to Network Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Saving to Subfolder When Saving to Network Drive: Hi, I am having trouble when saving files to network drive. The files are set to save to the network drive directly, but instead are going to a subfolder in that network drive. Anyone have any idea why this is? It is imperative that the be saved to the network drive directly...
  4. Files Saving to Subfolder When Saving to Network Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. subfolder pictures don't save windows 10

subfolder pictures don't save windows 10: Hello am wondering how to keep my folders/subfolders with pictures not icons as i try to go to properties customise pictures ticked the box also apply this template to all sub folders. but when i shift the folder to another folder the pictures in subfolders return to general...
  6. subfolder pictures don't save windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    subfolder pictures don't save windows 10: Hello am wondering how to keep my folders/subfolders with pictures not icons as i try to go to properties customise pictures ticked the box also apply this template to all sub folders. but when i shift the folder to another folder the pictures in subfolders return to general...
  7. subfolder pictures don't save windows 10

8. SubFolder Disappeared after I Saved an Excel file Into thus Subfolder

SubFolder Disappeared after I Saved an Excel file Into thus Subfolder: In winows 10, An Subfolder disappeared after I Saved an Excel file into this subfolder. Explorer does not show the subfolder as a hidden folder' as well. How can I restore the link to the disappeared subfolder ?...
  9. Email but not save

Email but not save: How can I scan then email without the document. Just scan, email, close program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-but-not-save/371ff4b3-49ec-4c31-aac1-50cb464a024e
  10. emails disapear from subfolders

emails disapear from subfolders: hello, In windows 10 mail app, for one email address account, I created a subfolder to put certain emails in to get organized, the folder shows fine however about an hour after creating it, most the emails disappeared from this new folder, and I can not find the emails,...