Windows 10: Emails send from the second try ZixMail, Outlook

Discus and support Emails send from the second try ZixMail, Outlook in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem with sending emails in Outlook with ZixMail. The first time I try to sendan email, it goes to the sent folder and the drafts folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AleksIriondo, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Emails send from the second try ZixMail, Outlook

I have a problem with sending emails in Outlook with ZixMail. The first time I try to sendan email, it goes to the sent folder and the drafts folder. Then I try to send it again and it really sends. So my emails go out only from the second time

:)

AleksIriondo, Dec 19, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Dec 19, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

Emails send from the second try ZixMail, Outlook

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Emails send from the second try ZixMail, Outlook :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Emails send from the second try ZixMail, Outlook

1. Emails send from the second try ZixMail, Outlook - Similar Threads - Emails send second

2. Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail: I tried to reset my PC a few weeks ago but it stopped before the reset finished, then the Hotmail account I was using would not let me open or send any emails. I then couldn't get the password for MSN or yahoo.com in order to get a Code. I have tried to find where to find I...
  3. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  4. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  6. Outlook Email-It was there a second ago

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email-It was there a second ago: I started watching some of my top of the list emails disappearing after I would open any one of my Outlook folders, and this included new unopened just received emails and the top ones even in my Trash folder. So I went to write it up and it all apparently started sometime...
  7. using outlook to send emails from sage program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using outlook to send emails from sage program: i have been using outlook sending invoices etc direct from my sage software. Then it stopped working and i get a generic com error message. sage have checked the settings and they are correct. what can i do to solve this problem. thanks for any help....
  8. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  9. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  10. Sending emails via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Sending emails via Outlook: Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message. Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All tests work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zixmail how to save in outlook