Windows 10: Emails showing twice in Sent mail

Discus and support Emails showing twice in Sent mail in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I am having an issue with emails showing twice in my sent box. This is on windows 10 build 1809 using mail app with exchange account. What I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Colin McGill, May 28, 2019.

1. Emails showing twice in Sent mail

Hi

I am having an issue with emails showing twice in my sent box. This is on windows 10 build 1809 using mail app with exchange account.

What I have done so far is:

Reset the app

Machine is up to date

Only on this as works normal with online or outlook.

Tried to delete mail app via powershell but has not worked.

Thank you in advance for any help on this.

:)

Colin McGill, May 28, 2019
  2. DGDC---01 Win User

Gmail shows mail messages sent from Lumia 1020 as being sent twice (duplicae sent emails)

When I send e-mail from my Nokia Lumia 1020 Microsoft Windows Phone 8 they show up in my Gmail sent folder twice. It appears as if the messages are being sent twice.

I have read forum threads on this and similar issues, but found no explanation. My problem is only with messages I send from the phone. I do not have any problems with incoming email or mail I send from the Gmail web interface or Gmail apps.

Again, when I send e-mail from my phone Gmail shows the messages as being sent twice.

DGDC---01, May 28, 2019
  3. lx07 Win User
    Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder

The "Outbox" is only for unsent mail so I guess you don't mean that but rather "Sent Mail"?

Anyway, what is your email account?

My sent mail for gmail (bottom account below) shows not under "Sent Items" but "[Google Mail]\Sent Mail" whereas my outlook.com account (top one below) shows in the root of the IMAP tree.

Emails showing twice in Sent mail [​IMG]

You can change the root folder path (that is the name of the directory that the "inbox", "sent items" etc directories are stored under on your IMAP server) here:

Emails showing twice in Sent mail [​IMG]

but while entering the root folder name here works for other IMAP mail accounts I use (so you see "Sent Items" under root not subdirectory) I use I never got it to work properly for Gmail on Outlook 2016 for some reason.

4. Emails showing twice in Sent mail

Sent Items are not showing in the sent folder in Windows Mail

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know, whether you are using Windows Live Mail or Mail app?

I suggest you to check if the emails are present in the Outbox.

If you are using Windows Live Mail then, I would recommend you to refer to the responses created on
    Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder and check if it helps.

Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Emails showing twice in Sent mail

1. Emails showing twice in Sent mail - Similar Threads - Emails showing twice

2. From Microsoft Mail Windows 10 every sent email shows up as sent twice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From Microsoft Mail Windows 10 every sent email shows up as sent twice.: Hello, I notice this problem is not new but it is the first I have experienced it. How do I stop two sent emails showing up for each email sent? As best as I can tell, recipients are only receiving once. Sending from Web does not generate two sent emails even though they...
  3. Sent emails are missing...

Sent emails are missing...: Hello All, I have lost all of my sent emails in the mail and calendar app, and when I send new emails, they are not showing up in the sent folder. I have: -read and tried every suggestion in the forum -connected with a Support person who took control of my computer and...
  4. sent emails folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sent emails folder: How do I get Windows Mail, not Outlook.com, to send or log my Sent emails. At the moment they are sent but there is no record in either Sent or Sent Itmes folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-emails-folder/d4ab3fa9-df92-4824-818b-efc3aa879da1
  5. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...
  6. finding sent emails in mail for windows 10

finding sent emails in mail for windows 10: I sent an email using mail for windows 10 and now I can not find it or any others. My normal email is gmail which I should have used. Where can I find my sent email....
  7. Sent Mail

Sent Mail: I have a problem with my sent mail. This just started that I can't view my recent sent mail. I get some really old ones but not any recent. None of the solutions that I looked up worked. Can anyone tell me what I can do next? Thanks for any help you can give....
  8. Outlook 2010 sent email not showing

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 sent email not showing: Kippis! *Wink Glad we got this sorted out. *Smile
  9. Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder: Hi there I have 2 Windows VM's testing different releases of OFFICE (one with Office 2010 and the other with Office 2016 installed) Basic edition of Windows is identical -- the same VM "cloned" and on 1 I installed office 2010 (plus service packs) and on the other I...
  10. Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder: I've added an IMAP account provided by an institutional server (****@fidas.org). I've checked that sent items are stored correctly when working on Windows Live Mail or from webmail. This is not the case with the new Windows 10 metro mail app, sent emails don't show in...