Windows 10: emails, spam

Discus and support emails, spam in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kathyknowles1, Jun 14, 2022.

1. emails, spam

getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe.

:)

Kathyknowles1, Jun 14, 2022

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 14, 2022
  3. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, Jun 14, 2022
  4. emails, spam

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

emails, spam

1. emails, spam - Similar Threads - emails spam

2. MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM: MSN Mail is a giant **** show. I pay for it and get hundreds of SPAM emails a day. It causes me to miss important emails. The idiots at Microsoft cannot fix anything and do nothing to stop it. There is no place to get help. Bill Gates is a moron and has made a **** platform....
  3. MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM: MSN Mail is a giant **** show. I pay for it and get hundreds of SPAM emails a day. It causes me to miss important emails. The idiots at Microsoft cannot fix anything and do nothing to stop it. There is no place to get help. Bill Gates is a moron and has made a **** platform....
  4. Single use code email spam ?

Single use code email spam ?: I keep getting spammed with emails from Microsoft saying that someone is attempting to log into my account and it gives me a single-use-code. It says in the email that if I didn't request this someone has likely entered my email address by mistake, but I've received 8 emails...
  5. Single use code email spam ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single use code email spam ?: I keep getting spammed with emails from Microsoft saying that someone is attempting to log into my account and it gives me a single-use-code. It says in the email that if I didn't request this someone has likely entered my email address by mistake, but I've received 8 emails...
  6. I am receiving too many spam emails. It then clogs up the storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am receiving too many spam emails. It then clogs up the storage: I am receiving too many unnecessary emails. This resulted in your company requesting payment, $19, from me earlier this year & supposedly due next time. My email is set up to receive personal emails not open to all vendors trying to sell, Phish info. I did not request this....
  7. I am receiving too many spam emails. It then clogs up the storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving too many spam emails. It then clogs up the storage: I am receiving too many unnecessary emails. This resulted in your company requesting payment, $19, from me earlier this year & supposedly due next time. My email is set up to receive personal emails not open to all vendors trying to sell, Phish info. I did not request this....
  8. I am receiving too many spam emails. It then clogs up the storage

9. i get a lot of spam email, like up to 200 in a day? is my email tracked or spying on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get a lot of spam email, like up to 200 in a day? is my email tracked or spying on?: also noticed that if i example googling something from my phone my microsoft email starting to give me email about the same theme. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-lot-of-spam-email-like-up-to-200-in-a-day/88f5e491-baef-4fcf-b03e-ae482f27fa69
  10. i get a lot of spam email, like up to 200 in a day? is my email tracked or spying on?

i get a lot of spam email, like up to 200 in a day? is my email tracked or spying on?: also noticed that if i example googling something from my phone my microsoft email starting to give me email about the same theme. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-lot-of-spam-email-like-up-to-200-in-a-day/88f5e491-baef-4fcf-b03e-ae482f27fa69