Windows 10: emails to admin

Discus and support emails to admin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The administrator on my microsoft 365 account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** How do I open mail addressed to the onmicrosoft.com... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by John Bannister Albert, Apr 30, 2020.

1. emails to admin

The administrator on my microsoft 365 account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

How do I open mail addressed to the onmicrosoft.com account?

:)

John Bannister Albert, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 30, 2020
  3. changing my admin from an old email to a new email

looking for step by step procedures on switching my admin from old email to the new email

MikeVoorhees, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

emails to admin

running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

Thema:

emails to admin

1. emails to admin - Similar Threads - emails admin

2. Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account: My picture avatar keeps appearing with my Outlook email account so appears in emails, which I don't want. How do I prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopping-my-admin-accounts-picture-from-syncing/fccb7320-1ba4-4a01-8d9d-06cff99f6f11
  3. Changing admin email

Changing admin email: I am trying to fix the problem of a friend's email being used as my admin email. Under "my info" in my laptop settings, his email is right under my name and being used as administrator. I've gone into email and accounts, can't remove the email, we've gone into his account and...
  4. changing my admin from an old email to a new email

changing my admin from an old email to a new email: looking for step by step procedures on switching my admin from old email to the new email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-admin-from-an-old-email-to-a-new-email/f01033f6-18fe-416e-9aac-04e3d13b7a9e
  5. Admin email replaced with hackers email. How can I point admin role to new email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin email replaced with hackers email. How can I point admin role to new email?: I do my club's accounting. We bought a computer just for the club. In January the log-in password did not work and we reset it to a new one. Upon looking deeper I found that the original admin email that ended in @aol.com was replaced with same, but with @hotmail.com. The...
  6. User admin account email address changed to my sons????

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User admin account email address changed to my sons????: My User account on my laptop has been changed so that it is my sons account email address, not mine. How do I change it back to mine? He is a child. I needed to ask permission to myself to use Firefox. I have removed him from our family, and removed the device from his...
  7. How to track whom of admins released email from quarantine

How to track whom of admins released email from quarantine: Hello, I would like to ask you to help me identify how to audit who released the email from quarantine. Case: we have several admins who must have the ability to release from quarantine, how to track who of them released which email ?...
  8. I have a random email as my admin on Windows 10

I have a random email as my admin on Windows 10: There is a random email linked to my microsoft 10 account and it is admin of my pc I did not use this email nor do I know the person who owns this email. Is there a way to change my email or remove this account? I have looked at everything the only way to remove this account...
  9. Win 10 Admin Email Address is no more

Win 10 Admin Email Address is no more: The email address to my windows admin login no longer works and MS cannot verify it for me. I would like to set up another admin account with an email address that does work and still have access to all my docs, pics, movies etc. Possible or not?...
  10. Change Primary Microsoft Email for Admin User

Change Primary Microsoft Email for Admin User: In Windows 10 I have added a second Microsoft Account to my Admin User Settings, and would like to remove the first one that was linked during initial setup. Settings under Email & App Accounts offers "Manage" and "Remove" for the second email, but only "Manage" for the first...