Windows 10: emails to admin

Discus and support emails to admin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The administrator on my microsoft 365 account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** How do I open mail addressed to the onmicrosoft.com... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by John Bannister Albert, Apr 30, 2020.

1. emails to admin

The administrator on my microsoft 365 account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

How do I open mail addressed to the onmicrosoft.com account?

:)

John Bannister Albert, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 30, 2020
  3. changing my admin from an old email to a new email

looking for step by step procedures on switching my admin from old email to the new email

MikeVoorhees, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

emails to admin

running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

Thema:

emails to admin

1. emails to admin - Similar Threads - emails admin

2. Admin email address need to change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin email address need to change: Today In my office I got a new laptop and I sign in wrongly with my personal Gmail account. Acutally I need to use the office email address. From the account setting it showing that gmail as the admin, but my cmonpay they created the Microsoft 365 office for me and I want to...
  3. Admin email address need to change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin email address need to change: Today In my office I got a new laptop and I sign in wrongly with my personal Gmail account. Acutally I need to use the office email address. From the account setting it showing that gmail as the admin, but my cmonpay they created the Microsoft 365 office for me and I want to...
  4. The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...: I work for Merrimack Valley Pulmonary Associates and the girl who was the administrator no longer works there. The doctor closed the office and is semi-retired, and I am the only one working for him. The Microsoft account was set up by a woman who I don't know where she is...
  5. The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...

The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...: I work for Merrimack Valley Pulmonary Associates and the girl who was the administrator no longer works there. The doctor closed the office and is semi-retired, and I am the only one working for him. The Microsoft account was set up by a woman who I don't know where she is...
  6. Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...: A couple of days ago, I purchased MS 365 for our business using my business email address - which is using our own domain name @[company name].com.The problem is that months ago I had created a personal account for testing the new MS-Teams using the exact same email...
  7. Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...

Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...: A couple of days ago, I purchased MS 365 for our business using my business email address - which is using our own domain name @[company name].com.The problem is that months ago I had created a personal account for testing the new MS-Teams using the exact same email...
  8. Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Microsoft account hacked and admin email address changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked and admin email address changed: In the span on 10 minutes I got a verification code sent to me, was alerted of a suspicious sign on, and lost control of my microsoft account. I'm still signed into the account on my pc and can access my things, but I can't sign into my account any time it asks me for my...
  10. Microsoft account hacked and admin email address changed

Microsoft account hacked and admin email address changed: In the span on 10 minutes I got a verification code sent to me, was alerted of a suspicious sign on, and lost control of my microsoft account. I'm still signed into the account on my pc and can access my things, but I can't sign into my account any time it asks me for my...