Windows 10: EMAILS WILL UPDATE

Discus and support EMAILS WILL UPDATE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; EMAIL WILL NOT UPDATE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-will-update/c281a834-452c-43b0-a686-d5f439360e92 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by L.S.N_, Apr 22, 2021.

1. L.S.N_ Win User

EMAILS WILL UPDATE

EMAIL WILL NOT UPDATE.

:)

L.S.N_, Apr 22, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Apr 22, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

EMAILS WILL UPDATE

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond EMAILS WILL UPDATE :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

EMAILS WILL UPDATE

1. EMAILS WILL UPDATE - Similar Threads - EMAILS UPDATE

2. updating email client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updating email client: hiyaim getting the following error code when updating my yahoo account0x8019019awhat does it mean and how can i fix itthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-email-client/4a7c8754-087a-4e39-9ce6-35e9ee828797
  3. EMAILS WILL NOT UPDATE - DEACTIVATES. ANY SUGGESTIONS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EMAILS WILL NOT UPDATE - DEACTIVATES. ANY SUGGESTIONS: EMAIL DE-ACTIATES AND DOES NOT UPDATE. IT DEACTIVATES ITSELF AUTOMATICALLY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-will-not-update-deactivates-any-suggestions/389487e2-cda7-40cf-a5bd-49e6d84b75c7
  4. My att.net email account settings need to be updated. How do I resolve that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My att.net email account settings need to be updated. How do I resolve that?: My att.net email account settings need to be updated. How do I resolve that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-attnet-email-account-settings-need-to-be/3c524f40-6c0b-46bf-b8b1-5a89fd3237dc
  5. Live email not working after update

Live email not working after update: My live mail will not work after a windows update. This is the error message Unable to send or receive messages for the Bigpond gboustead account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'mail.bigpond.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E Protocol: POP3 Port:...
  6. How do I turn off linkprotect - installed suggested windows updates yesterday now my email...

How do I turn off linkprotect - installed suggested windows updates yesterday now my email...: How do I turn off linkprotect - installed suggested windows updates yesterday now my email alerts from Metatrader 4 app no longer work. I have Windows 10....
  7. How do I turn off linkprotect - installed suggested windows updates yesterday now my email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off linkprotect - installed suggested windows updates yesterday now my email...: How do I turn off linkprotect - installed suggested windows updates yesterday now my email alerts from Metatrader 4 app no longer work. I have Windows 10....
  8. Error with opening Word & Excel docs downloaded from email after recent Windows 10 update

Error with opening Word & Excel docs downloaded from email after recent Windows 10 update: Following the recent Windows Update, I now have a problem with opening Word & Excel and possibly other Office documents contained in emails. It makes no difference if I try and open them directly from the email, save them to my hard drive and try to open from Explorer, or...
  9. Windows 10 Update 20H2 Outlook Desktop Client Email Accounts Gone

Windows 10 Update 20H2 Outlook Desktop Client Email Accounts Gone: This evening my laptop installed a feature update to Windows 10 - 20H2. Upon restarting and launching Outlook 2019, it appeared to start like a new install of outlook. I use outlook.com for my personal email and it already had my email address entered and I clicked next....
  10. Could i see Windows OS update detail message with email or RSS?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Could i see Windows OS update detail message with email or RSS?: Hi. If Windows OS update, I want see detail message. such as mitigation techniques with email or RSS. Please, tell me : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-i-see-windows-os-update-detail-message-with/6c2665a8-e852-40bd-aaee-0d6d6edf7236