Windows 10: Emails with large attachments disappearing

Discus and support Emails with large attachments disappearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Emails that have too many attachments are disappearing when I try to send They are not in my sent items, they are not in my drafts, they are not in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidMulholland1, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Emails with large attachments disappearing

Emails that have too many attachments are disappearing when I try to send

They are not in my sent items, they are not in my drafts, they are not in my outbox, they are not in delete and they are not in my inbox when I run a test and send to myself.. how can this happen?

Outlook is not even telling me that they cannot be sent as too large..

I have no wish to start doing all the text again that was included in these and wouldn't even be able t remember half of it

This is happening via my outlook work email address at the minute so I do not know if they have a limit on email sizes but the fact is that I am unable now to find these messages

Can anyone help?

:)

DavidMulholland1, Mar 15, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Emails with large attachments stuck in outbox.

I am running windows 7, outlook 2010.

I tried sending an email with a compressed attachment about five weeks ago. since then, outlook has been a complete pain, even slowing down my whole PC where i can no longer use outlook. I have been doing much research and now found that i have three emails
    with the same size attachment of 88mb in my outbox.

I have followed various tutorials to delete these emails where i have failed to do so.

What i have tried so far.:

Working off-line - works. All the below has been attempted online and offline. Concentrating on the off line methods

Deleteing emails - dont work.

Dragging to the draft box - dont work

Dragging to recycle - dont work.

Deleting emails, shutting down and starting outlook three or four times - dont work

Closing outlook, signing out of windows three or four times - dont work.

I have two small emails, text only that are still stuck that i cant remove either. They are between the three large emails.

Order -

1. Large email with attachment

2. email with text only

3. email with text only

4. Large email with attachment

5.. Large email with attachment

I cant do anything to delete all these emails. Can you please offer any solutions as i am now desperate.

thanks

mike

mikeyranson, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Emails with large attachments disappearing

Emails disappear after trying to open attachments

I'm having this weird issue with POP emails on my WP7. After i receive an email with attachments (either inline or not), when I try to open them by clicking the grey link, it starts to download but then stops and the attachment is permanently gone. If
    I back out of the email, the email then disappears from my phone. It does not go into the trash, it's just gone... If I receive an email from Amazon.com and click on a picture placeholder to show pictures, it downloads a few but when I start to scroll down
    it crashes my email. When I load my email back up, that specific message is gone. It's not in the trash on the phone. I'm using Google App's and used the "Advanced setup" to setup my email account. The worst part is, on the next sync, the message is moved
    to the trash in my Google account. That's not good at all. I can receive and send normal emails just fine with this setup so I know that's working.

To Sum it up:

• Cant download inline pictures in an email from Amazon.com, My girlfriends iPhone or eBay without the email app crashing, then email is removed from phone
    • Cant open attachments in email. Seems like something is happening, then all attachments disappear.
    • When backing out of email after trying to open attachments, the email then disappears.
    • Happens when I send the email from an iPhone, Outlook 2010 or the Google web interface
    • I've tried with many types of attachments, XLS, PDF, JPG etc with the same results
    • Tried resetting phone and setting up the email again.

My Setup:
    WP7 with latest NoDo update
    HTC Trophy
    Verizon
    Using Google Apps for my custom domain for email

BoostinSRT, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Emails with large attachments disappearing

1. Emails with large attachments disappearing - Similar Threads - Emails large attachments

2. Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App: A user is trying to send an email with attachment 11MB and the email is stuck sending in Outbox. And it won't send out any emails with or without attachment after we removed the that email from outbox until we delete/add account again.We tried resetting and reinstalling the...
  3. Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App: A user is trying to send an email with attachment 11MB and the email is stuck sending in Outbox. And it won't send out any emails with or without attachment after we removed the that email from outbox until we delete/add account again.We tried resetting and reinstalling the...
  4. Received email attachments are disappearing

Received email attachments are disappearing: When I receive an email through the mail application on my windows surface GO,, the attachments disappear when I respond to the email. How do I solved. I googled it and could not figure out how to do it through the outlook.com method. Please let me know how I can fix this....
  5. email attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email attachments: Until a few weeks ago, I had no trouble opening email attachments sent as .docx. Now, when I click on Download, I get the error message:Check file permissions for drive or documentMake sure there is enough free spaceOpen with text recovery converterI can open PDF documents...
  6. Attachments to emails

Attachments to emails: I have Windows 10 and use Mail Live. For the last week I have been unable to see all sent emails, and attachments referred to in emails received are not visible. I can access these in Outlook or my gmail account online. How can this be fixed?...
  7. emails are stuck in my outbox all of a sudden no large attachments ?

emails are stuck in my outbox all of a sudden no large attachments ?: emails are stuck in my outbox all of a sudden no large attachments ? how do I send them? Thanks Steve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-are-stuck-in-my-outbox-all-of-a-sudden-no/59d6a816-cf9f-41ba-bea8-18401e9da3e9
  8. Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails: On my Win 10 computer, I have no problem using eM Client to send emails with a small attachment. For example, I successfully attached a Word file of size 13 KB and a jpg file of size 130 KB. But when I tried to attach a larger jpg photo file of 800 KB or a 7.8 MB avi video,...
  9. Email attachment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email attachment: How do I attach a saved document to an outgoing email? A series of export.pdf documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-attachment/50753f16-8e21-4287-831c-4e5e2ad2e1bd"
  10. Email Attachments

Email Attachments: I am using the mail application on my Surface Pro 4 with multiple email accounts. I have reset the program, uninstalled my accounts and reinstalled and tried to change the security. For a short time the application will work appropriately and attachments will show in...