Windows 10: Emails

Discus and support Emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can receive emails on google account but cannot send. Says they are sent but are never received. The google account works on other devices, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bettyxzg, Nov 17, 2018.

1. bettyxzg Win User

Emails

Can receive emails on google account but cannot send. Says they are sent but are never received. The google account works on other devices, so I don't think its google. Can any one help?

:)

bettyxzg, Nov 17, 2018

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Emails

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Emails

1. Emails - Similar Threads - Emails

2. Change email account for Windows 10 Local profile to allow Family monitoring of child use of PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change email account for Windows 10 Local profile to allow Family monitoring of child use of PC: I have a PC that is running Windows 10. I set up a local user account for my child to use the device under my Microsoft account email. Since they have been using this login locally for several years, the profile and desktop have all of their apps and files. I want to take...
  3. Outlook email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook email: I can receive email in my outlook account Verizon but cannot send email. Worked perfectly until yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/5d5a53cc-5e81-469c-ba79-875ad6597a73
  4. Has my Outlook/Hotmail been compromised? Missing 'change your password' emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has my Outlook/Hotmail been compromised? Missing 'change your password' emails: Not sure if my email/password have been compromised but I'm not receiving any 'change your password' emails into my associated Hotmail account when I click on the 'forgot your password' link on a website. Google Chrome says security may have been compromised but not sure if...
  5. emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails: unable to send email from windows 10 with video attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/2d60b919-5019-4a44-a152-9e6d1d747295
  6. I got a pair of emails saying I opened a support ticket when I never did?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a pair of emails saying I opened a support ticket when I never did?: I got a pair of emails at about 11:30pm on last night saying that I contacted support, they even gave me a pair of email "should we lose connection and need to reconnect" who can I talk to about this?...
  7. How to change the email address to which Windows is activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to change the email address to which Windows is activated: I was using an older email address to which the Windows 10 was activated with a digital license. I want to stop using that email account and change it to a new email account. Kindly help Thanks and Regards...
  8. My laptop wants me to "verify my identity" but the email it wants is no longer linked to my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop wants me to "verify my identity" but the email it wants is no longer linked to my...: As stated in the title my Laptop is repeatedly asking me to verify my identity, but when I click to verify the email it gives me to sign into is one no longer linked to my Microsoft account. It isn't a serious problem, but it is annoying that every time I open my computer it...
  9. Why are my old hotmail.com nails that are deleted keeps reappearing back on my emails and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are my old hotmail.com nails that are deleted keeps reappearing back on my emails and...: Why do my OLD deleted emails keep reappearing on my hotmail. Why doesn't it stay deleted. This is on Windows 10. My mailbox is full and cannot send or receive any mail. This is a major problem!!!!...
  10. is anyone else got this email

in Windows 10 Support
    is anyone else got this email: Dear Microsoft customer, You are receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Microsoft (or one of its...