Windows 10: Emails

Discus and support Emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am setting up a laptop but emails aren't appearing in the inbox although they are coming through on my phone and ipad. I was able to send one. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SueWilde, Aug 20, 2019.

1. SueWilde Win User

Emails

I am setting up a laptop but emails aren't appearing in the inbox although they are coming through on my phone and ipad. I was able to send one. The laptop is Windows 10.

:)

SueWilde, Aug 20, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Emails

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Emails

1. Emails - Similar Threads - Emails

2. How do I set up pins on other apps instead of using passwords, like email for example;

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set up pins on other apps instead of using passwords, like email for example;: How do I switch all my logins to pin numbers instead of passwords. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-pins-on-other-apps-instead-of/6d63d1b9-2716-4104-a1fc-21e57e35f9d8
  3. Mail App on Windows - and the original email server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App on Windows - and the original email server: Hi, I have had some email exchange with a booking company in the last few days using Mail App. When I look at my gmail inbox online, I cannot see any of them. However, some other emails sent to me from e.g. Curry PC World is there and it is on the Mail App inbox as well....
  4. How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail: How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail and cannot see option to take back up copy. I have a lot of emails and folders and want to be able to save them onto my laptop....
  5. Email PDF attachments from Gmail not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform - September 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email PDF attachments from Gmail not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform - September 2019: Email PDF attachments from Gmail not showing up via Mail Version 16005.11901.20184.0 on my Windows 10, 64-bit, version 1903 OS build: 18362.356, Mail platform - 22 September 2019...
  6. how to activate Microsoft Home Use program if validation emails are blocked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to activate Microsoft Home Use program if validation emails are blocked: In order to activate the Microsoft Home Use Program, one has to enter one's work email address. Microsoft then sends a validation email to one's work email address. However, if one's company is blocking those validation emails, is there an alternative way to activate the...
  7. My MSN email inbox is 100% full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My MSN email inbox is 100% full: My MSN email inbox is 100% full I can't send or receive emails HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-msn-email-inbox-is-100-full/a3267206-71ba-4cf3-a379-ebf0eacebb9e"
  8. Email Sent to me and want to share it with support.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email Sent to me and want to share it with support.: I didn't response cause it is a scam to me and not officially a Microsoft website....
  9. Failure of win 10 to move a file with Email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure of win 10 to move a file with Email.: I would like to know why win 10 V 1903 will not send files by email . I get an error that there is no email program associated with this operation. I found in the taskmaster that the program was suspended in order to speed up the system. ????...
  10. lost email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost email: I have managed to delete all my mail settings. Tried most things but failed is there anywhere can I download this info? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-email/f01cd2b2-1732-41da-9690-197e87a0b1bf